Thomas, Home Buyer in 78681

Looking for house with exemplary schools(ES/MS/HS)

Asked by Thomas, 78681 Mon Oct 7, 2013

I am currently staying in the Round Rock area and love it. Just about starting to look for a bigger house. My main criteria is to have exemplary schools(Elementary/Middle/High School). The place where I am staying now scores on the 1st 2 schools but not the HS. The challenge is to find houses with the above 3 criteria in mind(preferably in the RR area). Which areas should I be looking at.

Thanks!

Answers

10
What other limitations do you have? How big of a home, commute/location, affordability, etc.

Do your kids already attend certain schools that you'd like to stick with? Or, perhaps you just like the idea of property values remaining stabled based on the schools.

The best schools in RRISD are not in Round Rock. So this becomes a little tricky! They are actually in North Austin.

I know these school districts very well (Round Rock & Leander) and would love the opportunity to help. I see your post is from awhile back.... let me know if you still need assistance.
We specialize in high end home renovations and just put our latest property on the market here in Round Rock. It also happens to be located in Sendero Springs which has the top of the top when it comes to schools (Cactus Ranch (elem), Walsh (Jr High), and Round Rock HS). These score 10/10, 10/10, 9/10 respectively. It doesn't get any better than that.
I've had several people tell me that Cactus Ranch Elementary School is extremely good...
http://209.184.141.5/cactusranch/ClassroomWeb.aspx
I work with many people that the only criteria they have in finding a home, is the schools. I have learned that this is a huge factor in regards to how quickly homes are moving in these areas. Please feel free to contact me, and I will lend you some of the things I have learned on the schools and the areas you will probably be most interested in.
All my Best, Deb Meyer
Hi Thomas, want a trustworthy lender with excellent customer service?

Want a low rate in addition to low fees or no fees?

Want to close quickly?

Want access to decision makers that use common sense underwriting?

Please keep me in mind for any of your mortgage needs or questions. I have an A+ rating on the BBB and some of the lowest deliverable rate and fee combinations in the country. If you are interested in an honest and highly recommended Mortgage Pro please contact me.

Home of the 30 day purchase guarantee!

Fritz Walter
VP of Retail Sales
Toll free: 800-359-1996 x551
Direct: 203-783-4551
Email: fwalter@totalmortgage.com
Alt email: fritz@post.Harvard.edu
NMLS ID: 387922
If you contact me, I can help you find the best schools in the area. My name is Dr. Allen Johnson and my number is 512-965-7700.
Renee is correct and because the ratings do change over time there is no guarantee that an exemplary school today will be one 2-5 years from now. That being said you have a lot of options to put your children in the best position possible in order to succeed.

If you would like to talk further about this or financing options. I am also a wholesale mortgage broker with rates and fees far lower that what 90% of banks can offer you. Plus I am also a Realtor who has lived in Round Rock and am familiar with the area and schools.

Hope this helps.

_____________________________________________________
Don Groff | REALTOR® & Mortgage Broker
Austin Real Estate Pros & 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 | m 512.633.4157 | listings@dongroff.com
websites: http://www.AustinListed.com | http://www.360LendingGroup.com
Web Reference: http://www.AustinListed.com
Thanks for the response. I tried clicking on your listed website but it is not working(http://www.AustinListed.com)
Flag Thu Oct 10, 2013
You have several choices between Round Rock West of I-35 with great schools or Round Rock East 78665. Have you consider Cedar Park??
I will gladly provide more details to you. Reply to me at: GabriellaRealtor@gmail.com
Are there any areas around Cedar park which would meet these criteria?
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013
Thank you. A quick search on this site for 78665 reveals mostly Tera Vista community houses(which as far as I am aware is not Exemplary)?
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013
Hi you are correct. In Round Rock you can get a home with an exemplary elementary and exemplary middle but both highschools are only Recognized. The only 2 school districts where you could get all 3 is Lake Travis and Eanes. Let me know if you'd like me to send you homes in Round Rock that have the Elementary and Middle exemplary or if you'd like homes in the other 2 school districts. Would love to help.
Thank you. I would like information on other 2 school districts considering that RR ISD does not have exemplary HS.
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013
You would basically have to start with a Westwood high area...