Looking for house on Fremont(?) (De Paul area of Chicago) that I believe was recently taken off the market.

Asked by Eko, Chicago, IL Mon Feb 23, 2009

It was a wide lot, red brick exterior, unique internal staircase, very modern decor, elevator, was listed somewhere around 4.5 million. Anyone know the address of have any details? I don't see it as one of the properties sold here

Answers

3
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Tue Feb 24, 2009
Hi Eko, the property in question is currently pending closing, see the first line of listing sheet
Detached Single Status PEND
Please let me know why you are curious about this property? Are you an active buyer currently looking for propery to buy? If so and if you are not currently committed to an Agent, e-mail me and let me know what you are looking for i.e. size of property, style, age, price range you are comfortable with and locations you would consider and I will e-mail you daily all new properties, and all of those coming back on the market and all of those that have price changes. You can always ask for more detailed information and add. photos for any of the properties that interest you..... Feel free to e-mail me your wish list and you will receive daily everything that is new and meets your needs. E-mail me directly to edithsellshomes@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients!
edithsellshomes@gmail.com

Detached Single Status: PEND MLS#: 07025460 List Price: $4,450,000
Address: 2231 N Fremont St Chicago, 60614 Sold Price:
Subdivision: PIN: 14322110120000
Spec Asmt/Serv Area: N Tax Exmpt: Tax Year: 2007 Taxes: $38,015.63
Yr Built: 2005 Built Before 78: N Ownership: Fee Simple HOA:
Style: Contemporary Master Bath: Y HO Freq: Not Applicable
Air: Central Air Park Type: Garage Basement: N
Age: 1-5 Years #Cars: 3 Lot Dim: 34X124
Water: Lake Michigan Sewer: Other Closed Date:
Elementary: Dist#: 299
Middle: Dist#: 299
High: Dist#: 299
Coordinates: N: 2231 S: 0 E: 0 W: 900
Directions: BELDEN TO FREMONT SOUTH
Bedr: 5 Exterior: Brick (BR)
Baths: 5.1 Kitchen: Eating Area-Table Space, Island
Rms: 14 Dining Rm: Combined w/ LivRm (WLR)
Fplcs: 4 Other Rms:
Appliances: Oven-Double, Microwave, Dishwasher, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Grill-Outdoor
Remarks: AWARD WINNING DEPAUL HOME ON 34’ WIDE LOT DESIGNED BY RENOWNED ARCHITECTS WHEELER-KEARNS. NO DETAIL SPARED IN THIS 6500 SQFT MASTERPIECE. XTRA WIDE RMS THRUOUT. WIDE PLANK, HAND SCRAPED OAK FLRS W/WALNUT STAIN. ULTRA SLEEK KIT W/ S/S CABS & CNTRS CUSTOM ELM BUILT-INS THRUOUT. TOTAL HOUSE AUTOMATION SENSATIONAL MSTR FLR W/PRIV OUTDR SPACE W/BUILT-IN BBQ & FIRE PIT. PLUS SPACE FOR BBALL HOOP.

Above is a short listing of that property are you looking for something that size? Let me know.
Edith Have a great day!
Lauren Leona…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 23, 2009
I am finding that the address is 2231 N Fremont. This looks like it fits the description. If it is, this home has been pending since 1/9/09.
Any other questions please contact me anytime at 312-735-1799
Lauren Leonardi
Kale Realty, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Hi Eko

I know this area well (I live on Fremont and Willow)

The house you are talking about is 2231 N. Fremont listed at $4.450 it actually just went under contract on Jan 9th after 151 days on the market

If you let me know your email address I'll be happy to send over the listing sheet- Nick@kalerealty.com
Web Reference:  http://www.kalerealty.com