Looking for homes in Rockingham county

Asked by I Want Homes, 03079 Fri Oct 30, 2009

If there are any Realtors here that need a buyer, I'm looking to purchase homes in Rockingham county. I'm looking specifically for those homes that the homeowner is open to a short sale, cash purchase. I'd be willing to go to Manchester, or Rochester, or Hudson for the right property.
Please call me if you have anything that meets this criteria.
978-376-3718 Maryann - THANKS!!!!!

Answers

3
Deb Forte, Agent, Andover, MA
Sun Apr 27, 2014
I'm your go to person if you are not getting the help you need. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. Thanks Deb
I Want Homes, Home Buyer, 03079
Sat Oct 31, 2009
Thanks Valarie,

I'm not concerned with the length of time or if the lender approves or not initially. I'm just looking to puchase homes where a homeowner IS OPEN to a short sale, maybe to save their credit, or avoid foreclosure, or get out from two mortgages...whatever the situation. I can usually figure out if it's a home I'd be interested in within a few minutes of talking to the Realtor.

I'm looking for homes in decent condition - not perfect, but not necessarily trashed either.
Thanks.
Maryann
Val Cloutier, Agent, Londonderry, NH
Fri Oct 30, 2009
Hi Maryann,
I'm sure that you'll have multiple responses within the next couple of hours. As you are probably aware, there is presently an abundance of short-sale homes on the market throughout Rockingham County. While the home-owner may be open for a cash purchase, the final say rests with the lender, and unless the lender has set the short sale price, this could be a lengthy process, even for a cash buyer such as yourself. For this reason, you may wish to consider homes that are NOT short-sale situations, where the Seller is able to make their own decision on what is an acceptable cash offer. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact me at your convenience. My contact info is below. Thanks, and have a GREAT day :)
Valerie

Valerie Cloutier, Realtor®
MA & NH Real Estate Services
Accredited Buyer Representative
e-PRO Certified 2008

603-965-5197 Cell
800-746-8448 x424 Toll Free
603-425-1193 Fax

If you would like to provide more information
Web Reference:  http://www.SNHhome.com