jwinstonlemm…, Both Buyer and Seller in Peoria, IL

Looking for home in the Dunlap School area, but closer to Grand Shoppes mall. Co-worker told me about new homes near Koerner Rd; is it Diversity Dr.?

Asked by jwinstonlemmon, Peoria, IL Sat Sep 14, 2013

Answers

6
Bryson Smith, Agent, Peoria, IL
Sun Sep 28, 2014
Best bet is to try Timberbrook subdivision. Close to grand prairie and in dunlap schools.
Marilyn Kohn, Agent, Peoria, IL
Sat Sep 14, 2013
There are many lovely new and newer homes in that area of our marketplace. There is also a wide range of prices and features. A good place to start is to set up an appointment with a realtor that has sold homes in this market for 31 years and has a proven track record! We have a unique buyer match program and step by step program to make this buying experience the best for you! We will educate you about the process and save you money by using our experience and knowledge to your advantage. I would be happy to help you with this process. Call me at 309-692-7272!
Leslie Baugh, Agent, Peoria metro area, IL
Sat Sep 14, 2013
Hello! There are indeed some new construction homes on Diversey Court in Edwards near The Shoppes at Grand Prairie! There are currently 4 homes on Diversey that are Active in the MLS:
--6201 Diversey listed for $299,900
--6108 Diversey listed for $324,900
--6109 Diversey listed for $334,900
--6111 Diversey listed for $334,900

Please let me know if you would like more information about any of these homes and/or if you would like to see any of them. My phone number and email address are below.

As Heather indicated below, there are many other new construction homes in the Dunlap school district, as well. We would just need some more information from you regarding the features you want in a home in order to provide you with a list of available homes and their amenities.

Also, please know that, if you buy a home through us, we can give you up to 1% back on the purchase of your home! We recently gave a buyer over $2,500 cash back for buying a home through us!

And, if you need to sell a home before you buy, we can also help you sell your home for listing fees as low as 4% -- and sometimes less!

I’d love to help you buy your next home and put more money in YOUR pocket!

Leslie Baugh
Senior Vice President and Illinois Managing Broker
DISCOUNT-REALTOR®
Full Service! Low Listing Fees! Buyer Rebates! In Peoria and Virtually Anywhere in the U.S.!
Main Office: Plano, Texas
Office: 309-676-8888
peoria@discount-realtor.com
http://www.discount-realtor.com/peoria
Thanked Any info about 6219 W. Diversey Ct.?
It's at the end of the cul-de-sac, and appears to be a two-car garage; it's more "size friendly" for a soon-to-be-retiree (empty nester!). Is it available still?/Yet? Thanks, JWOL
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013
Tue Sep 17, 2013
I don't see 6219 W Diversey Ct in the MLS as being either Active or Sold. I'll be in that area today and will check it out for you.

Feel free to call or email me to discuss the status of that home and others in the area.

I look forward to talking with you soon!

Leslie Baugh
DISCOUNT-REALTOR®
Main Office: Plano, Texas
Office: 309-676-8888
peoria@discount-realtor.com
http://www.discount-realtor.com/peoria
Heather Pesch, , Peoria, IL
Sat Sep 14, 2013
Hello & Good Morning,
There are many new homes in the area of The Shoppes of Grand Prairie. I would like to gather some information from you so I may run a more personalized search to fit your needs.How many bedrooms, bathrooms, any must haves & price point to get started. You may reach me at 309-251-7596 or HeatherPesch@TradersRealty.com
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Have wonderful day.
Heather Pesch
Broker at Traders Realty
Ed Maroon, Home Owner, Peoria, IL
Sat Nov 2, 2013
We are selling our 4 year old 3 bedroom 2 bath Ranch home. It is located just minutes from Grand Prairie Mall in a great subdivision called Rollingbrook. The home is located at 10206 N Brookshire off of Alta Rd between Knoxville and Allen Rd. Just a couple of minutes to HWY 6 that lead to the mall and to Mossville. You will enjoy the great patio and deck that overlook matured trees and vast are as the neighboring house are a bit of a distance. Ed Maroon 309-219-7355.
Are you looking to interview agents?
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013