Looking for home in Princeton Lakes in East Cobb. Already considered current listings. Any other sellers?

Asked by M. Turner, Kennesaw, GA Mon Feb 9, 2009

Answers

3
Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Wed Feb 11, 2009
That's a nice community in a solid area - the way to kick the bushes is to actually kick them....we've successfully found homes for clients in areas were few were for sale by approaching owners in the correct manner and starting a dialogue. Not always successful or fast, but we've had luck.

Drop me a line and I can give you an idea of our approach - thanks

Hank
James Dudley, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Tue Feb 10, 2009
M. Turner,

If you have targeted this subdivision as the one you want to live I may be able to help you.

In the past I have worked with clients who will not settle for another community, but the right home is not listed for sale. Many homeowners may want to sell but with market conditions the way they are hesitate to put their home on the market.

If you are not working with a realtor I would be happy to represent you in finding you a home in this community if it is listed or not! Give me a call and we can discuss your situation and needs.

James Dudley
ERA Sunrise Realty
678-781-7418
james.dudley@era.com
Brian And He…, , Woodstock, GA
Mon Feb 9, 2009
Here are all of the homes for sale in Princeton Lakes, one of my favorite E.C. communities. If you have any questions, just let me know. Born and raised in the "EC".
http://tinyurl.com/princetonlakes