Looking for home in Milford/Walled Lake/Novi area in 150-250K range within next 5 months. 3 garage would be a real plus. Any help?

Asked by Tom Manning, Milford, MI Tue May 29, 2012

My son will be starting a job in Milford in December, and will be in the market for a home in the general vicinity (within 45-min drive or so.) I will be making at least one, if not two trips to Michigan to assist him in his search and consumation of a home purchase. You should know that my son has a SEVERE case of juvenile-onset car sickness, and needs a MINIMUM of a 3-car garage, if not 4,5, or 6. (Or acreage ameanable to an add-on.) Credit worthiness is not a problem. Anybody got any good ideas? It's Michigan, for heaven's sake, there's gotta be properties with more emphasis on garage space than living space.....Would consider fixer-uppers to something nice, just need to find something that will accomodate his desire to house his 3 cars, boat, and at least one project car. (Like I said, car-sickness.) We are buyers, not lookie-loos - No particular desire to tour Michigan for the fun of it. This IS gonna happen, and any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Answers

10
Michelle Pay…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Hi Tom,

If you are still looking I would love to help! My name is Michelle and I am resident of Milford so I know it well! Please call me at 248-534-0249 or email mpayne@skbk.com
Dawn Prell, Home Seller, Livonia, MI
Mon Mar 11, 2013
If you are still looking I am selling a 3 bed ranch. 2 car attached garage with 2.5 car pole barn on 1.5 acres. Call Dawn 248-684-2406
Laura, , Highland, MI
Fri Jun 22, 2012
There is a small possibility that we may be putting our home up for sale (if we can find the home we're looking for in the area). We are located in Timber Ridge sub in Highland. Home features 3 car garage, large lot, finished basement, more. Contact Laura for more info lgomez654@comcast.net.
Vasan, Home Seller, Milford Township, MI
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Hi Tom,

I have a house which fits your needs in terms of space requirements. Take a look at http://www.homesbylender.com/oaklandcounty/53019/map.html. Call me at 248-747-1378 and I would be happy to show.

Vasan
vasand@gmail.com
(248)747-1378
Joe Bertera, Agent, Plymouth, MI
Tue May 29, 2012
Tom,

I live in the Novi/Walled lake area and would be happy to assist you in finding a new home. I know the area well and I have an appreciation for this car-sickness. I own multiple cars myself in addition to a boat I use on Walled Lake.

Please call me to discuss in further detail or email me at joebertera@gmail.com

You can call, text, or email me anytime.

Thanks. Joe Bertera. 248.521.6443
Madhu Oberoi, Agent, West Bloomfield, MI
Tue May 29, 2012
Please send me your email address and I can send you a list of available properties that meet your criteria. How many bedroos are you looking for?
As soon as I have your email I will send you the prooeprty list, or you can call me.

Madhu Oberoi
248-875-6739
Martin Popp, Agent, Howell, MI
Tue May 29, 2012
Hi Tom

I am a associate broker, live, work and play in the Brighton, Milford to Novi area. I know of several home that may be what you are looking for.. 3 to 4 car garage, or a few with attahced garages and 30 x 40 pole barn.
Over 22 year selling real estate full time give me call. 248-885-0723. MPopprealtor@sbcglobal.net
Associate Broker Century 21 Today.
Wendy Valko, Agent, Hartland, MI
Tue May 29, 2012
Hi Tom,

My name is Wendy Valko (Associate Broker) with RE/MAX Platinum - Born, raised and still reside in Milford, MI. A Classic car enthusiast that would be more than happy to assist with obtaining your goal. Please feel free to contact me directly to further discuss the details.

Sincerely
Wendy Valko
248-762-5290
http://www.LiveInMI.com
eugene penni…, Agent, Troy, MI
Tue May 29, 2012
Hi Tom.
I would be glad to help you, just give me your email address so I can let you know what is out there now as well as keep you updated on any new listings, the day they hit the market!
Look forward to hearing from you.
Eugene 248 765 6488
Rose Tibbles, Agent, Northville, MI
Tue May 29, 2012
Give me a call, we'll be happy to help. No fee to work with us, we are only paid by the sellers, but look out for your best interest.

All the Best,, Rose Tibbles, 734-812-6745 Keller Williams