Asked by Rich, Ashburn, VA • Tue Jan 1, 2013
We are thinking about moving from the DC suburbs to NJ. Currently we live in a nice planned community in a 7 year old home. I may move to nj for my job in New York (NYC) . We had lived in Summit before, but know we really cannot afford it and get what we want.
So I was wondering where people might suggest, here are our parameters:
1. Single family home under 800k
2. Family friendly neighborhood with good schools
3. "Reasonable" commute to midtown
4. Home somewhat compares to ours(again our house is 2800 sq ft plus a finished basement) and is less than 10 years old
5. Close to nice shopping (would be great to have an nj type train town)
I have been looking online at Princeton junction (am worried about the length of commute), westfield, and rumson......so as you can see I havent a clue.
Let me know what people think....
Thanks - rich
Real Estate in Westfield
Popular Categories in Westfield
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!