Looking for good cashflow investment properties in florida area and looking for mortgage for foreign nationals, anybody can help?

Asked by Frederik, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL Sat Mar 23, 2013

We are looking for Good foreclosure investment properties in Florida.
We are now in Orlando and will be traveling around to find deals.
We are looking for foreclosures that have good appreciation potential and still easy to rent out. Prices 50k-380K
Price per Sqft under 100$ and in good school districts

We are also looking for mortgage for foreign nationals, fix rate max 25% downpayment.

Please call or SMS us at 4707483258
Frederik & Patricia

Answers

12
Daniel Barto, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Mar 23, 2013
To be honest, investing for cash flow was much better 2 years ago when REO's were flooding the market.
Now, the investors that I have been working with for the past several year have pulled equity from those properties and are investing for appreciation.
You will have a very difficult time trying to purchase anything below 100k-150k without cash.
My opinion, search for the best appreciation and focus on growth as opposed to cash flow. Your returns will be higher buying in high growth areas. Buy in an up and coming neighborhood with good demographics and employment centers nearby. Leverage as much as possible and look to break even monthly or just a bit extra to cover costs. Then wait 2-4 years and sell.
Just be careful when buying under 100k because what works on paper and cash flows nicely doesn't always work out in reality. In my experience it has always been better to purchase property for the type of tenant you want to attract. You want steady, solid income and that usually translates to rent prices over $900 per month.

Best of luck with your investments!

Danny
Web Reference:  http://GalleonProperties.com
Thanks Danny,

Looking forward to talk to you. When is best time to call you?
Flag Sun Mar 24, 2013
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Nov 19, 2013
http://www.bbvacompass.com/mortgage/

Compass Lending Groiup... I have heard good things about them..

VP
Richard- El…, Other Pro, Augusta, GA
Mon Oct 14, 2013
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
Richard Rutl…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Jul 27, 2013
New Construction in Downtown. $399,900.00 3bedroom 3bathroom over 1500sqft 560sqft In law or Apartment. Could make Rents on 2 Spaces for investment.

Contact me 407.494.1891 For a Showing

http://youtu.be/D-dE6WweOJc
Troy Egglest…, Agent, winter park, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013

There are quite a few deals in the surrounding Orlando areas. Altamonte Springs and Winter Park have A+ school disricts attached to medium priced, turn key rentals. I currently hold 10 properties that are great rental returns but have to be bought in cash. If you have any other questions feel free to call or email me. khoffman@floridahri.com
Gayle White, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Dear Frederik,
You don't necessarily need to purchase foreclosures as investment properties. Our market prices are beginning to rise meaning the sooner you find your properties the better. Your timing is right to find good values in good neighborhoods that rent well.

I am experienced with locating properties for investors - be they short sales, foreclosures or non-distress listings. My negotiation skills are exceptional, knowledge of all of Central Florida extensive and work with lenders who mainly finance for foreign nationals.

Our inventory is limited with competition for each property keen. I can help you structure your offers that will position you to obtain winning offers. Daniel Barto in Naples who answered your question earlier today is also on target with how you may want to aline your expectations.

I understand that timing can make a huge difference. Please let me know when you are available to view properties and I will schedule several for you to see at your convenience. Thank you for posting and looking forward to helping you achieve your real estate goals!
Gayle White
Legacy Brokers, Inc
(407) 902-8950 cell
Homesuite10@gmail.com
Julie Carber…, , Saint Cloud, FL
Mon Mar 25, 2013
I am a full time property manager so I have extensive knowledge of what will rent and make you money. I can be reached at JulieRents@aol.com and can set up searches or hand pick properties for sales which will make you money.

Julie
Daivs Real Estate
(407) 709-9969
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Frederik & Patricia,

Hope you are well. I have a contact at a bank that will do exactly what you spoke of..
Give me a call. Let me guide you through this to the best ROI properties. Check my comments in the recommendations!

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
Dean King, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Mar 23, 2013
I work almost exclusively with Foreign Nationals, on investment properties. There are plenty of properties around, although as has been said not nearly as many as a couple of years ago. You have a very wide budget range so you will definitely find something. The banks do generally though look for cash buyers for their foreclosed properties, especially on the cheaper homes. With homes more at the top end of your budget, then you have a lot more chance of purchasing using a loan.
With regards to a loan, as a foreign national you will probably only be able to obtain the one loan, so if you are looking for maximum leverage, then a property at your top end would be most favorable.
As prices have risen here 20% or so in the past 12 months you are not quite going to get the same ROI as a year ago, bit you are looking for strong capital growth, especially in the right areas.

Email me deanking@iris-int.com
Valentina Na…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Sat Mar 23, 2013
I definately can help you! Great Lender for Forereign Nationals witn 25% down and best prices! Just give me call 407-494-6018 or contact via my website http://www.milarealty.com
Claudia Jenk…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Please contact me via email or phone. I work with foreign nationals and investors.

Claudia Jenkins
407-709-6674
cneil101@yahoo.com
http://www.isellflorida.us