Looking for 800 down

Asked by Lyn, Compton, CA Thu Nov 15, 2012

Answers

2
Gene Scott’s answer
Gene Scott, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Thu Nov 15, 2012
Hi Lyn,
California has a program for first time home buyers, who qualify based on their income, where all that is needed is 0.5% of the sales price. If an offer is structured correctly, you can get the seller to cover all or most of your closing costs. So, for about $1,000 down payment, you can purchase a property with a sales price of $200,000. ($160,000 for $800 down.) Of course, this assumes that you have satisfactory credit and income to qualify for an FHA loan. Credit requirements are pretty flexible.

I hope this answers your question. If you would like more information on the California program for first time home buyers, please email or call me at 562-212-2345.

Gene Scott
Loan Officer and Realtor
Shore Capital Corporation
562-212-2345
DJ Bonner, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Thu Nov 15, 2012
Hello Lyn,
Im not sure what you are asking for regarding 800 down, but please feel free to call or email me with any any questions. I would be more then happy to help.
DJ Bonner
djbonner@kw.com