Reggie Grecco, Home Buyer in 56537

Looking for contract for deed home in Fergus falls mn approx $250/mo

Asked by Reggie Grecco, 56537 Wed Oct 16, 2013

Answers

1
Ryan Bretzel, Agent, Stillwater, MN
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Reggie,

I'm glad you are interested in owning a home but if you truly only can afford a $250/month payment (unless you are putting down 80+%) I really don't think owning is the best thing for you. Taxes and insurance along could be close to that amount per month. What if your water heater breaks? A water heater is about $500 not installed.

Not trying to bust your bubble but just trying to make sure you are set up a for a successful future. My suggestion is that you save your money and rent cheap for a while.
Well Ryan, I must say the question caught my eye and as taught no question is a dumb question and never know less ya ask. So what you got in the price range of $400-$500 with very little down? No bubble bursting! lol
Flag Sat Mar 15, 2014
Well Ryan, I must say the question caught my eye and as taught no question is a dumb question and never know less ya ask. So what you got in the price range of $400-$500 with very little down?
Flag Sat Mar 15, 2014