Looking for 2 bed room unit in governor's Pointe to purchase next month. Need Inputs

Asked by Puneet, Jersey City, NJ Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

6
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Fri Sep 5, 2014
Hi Puneet,

Were you able to find a home in Governor's Pointe ?

Let me know If you need any help.

Vishal.
Roy Minieri, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Good Afternoon Puneet...your choice of communities is GREAT....

Govenors Pointe has two well kept associations with swimming pools, play grounds, tennis courts

AND BEST OF ALL is right across the highway from the NEW North Brunswick Train Station scheduled to open in about 20 months...and will get you either to NYC or Philadelphia depending on which city you work in,...Please reach out to me and I will find your future home....

Thank you

Roy Minieri Remax Platinum 732 266 3128
We have a unit for sale Jillian Espino. 7 clay st. Everything upgraded 2 bedrooms 1bath moderate income I if you would like to make a appointment also ..... Price is listed on affordable housing for 155.000
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014
Levina Chamb…, Agent, New Brunswick, NJ
Thu Aug 22, 2013
There are several on the market. please send me your email address so i may forward some information to you. you can also contact me at 732-322-1610 or at LevinaChambers@AbsoluteERA.com.
Michael Adams, Agent, Belle Mead, NJ
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hello Puneet,

If not already contracted to work with a local Realtor, I would be happy to assist you in your home purchase. Inventory of two bedroom units at Governors Pointe is low, so it is advised to act quickly.

If obtaining a mortgage, have your pre-approval in place and be ready to make a strong offer, if you like the property.

I would be happy to send active listings to you directly and/or you can download my free search app from the link below. You can also search for North Brunswick market trends and more at: http://www.findcentralnewjerseyhomes.com/mimarket/zip/08902

Best of luck to you,
Michael
Web Reference:  http://app.kw.com/KW2HX30H0
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Give a call or email and we can see some this weekend! Places are moving quick! The time is right !

Side note* do not sign any type of exclusive buyers agent contract. If an agent asks you to sign one, just say no thank you and find another agent! In NJ we are all buyers agents, listing agents and disclosed dual agents until that designation is determined. The last thing uou want to do is lock yourself into an agent you may be unhappy with.
Pete Maimone, Agent, North Brunswick, NJ
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Puneet...I'll be glad to help you :) Please get in touch with me quick though because Gov pt & Renaissance 2BR condos are flying off the shelf within days of hitting the market and each at higher prices.... 15-20% increases so far since new train station confirmed earlier this year. once one comes on you need to move quick....

If I have your contact info you'll know as soon as the next one hits even sometimes before it shows up here on Trulia.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping.