Shuf4vt, Home Buyer in Mechanicsville, VA

Looking for an investor to purchase a property and let me lease it back for 12 to 24 months until I can purchase.

Asked by Shuf4vt, Mechanicsville, VA Thu Aug 23, 2012

I would really like to lease a particular house I found. We were gong to rent it from the owners now but they moved and are now trying to short sale it. I need a good year before I can purchase it. Just wondering if any investors would be willing to give any information or help.

Answers

6
Shuf4vt, Home Buyer, Mechanicsville, VA
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Could you please email me at shuf4vt@yahoo.com
And I can talk to you more about house in sherrington.
Anna Prezioso, Other Pro, Mechanicsville, VA
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Right now the rent is listed at 2100 but there is some room for negotiation there. The home is a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath approximately 2600 sq ft with a 2 care attached garage and fenced rear yard. Let me know if you are interested. I have pictures that i could send you.

Shuf4vt, Home Buyer, Mechanicsville, VA
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Could you tell me what the rent is? I am sure being in Sherrington the rent may be out of my price range. But Hanover high district is what we are looking for.
Thank you.
Thu Aug 23, 2012
I do understand that. If you change your mind this home is located in Sherrington on a culdsac and would be for pole green Elementry and Hanover high. Good luck to you.
Shuf4vt, Home Buyer, Mechanicsville, VA
Thu Aug 23, 2012
We are very interested in a particular house. I am not interested in anything else. Due to schools and neighborhood.
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Please provide me with some more information so we can see if it is an option for our company. Also, We currently have a house that is available for lease option too that we could work with you on in the Mechanicsville are.