Looking for an investor friendly KC REA that thinks a little differently. Definitely open to hard work. I'm not looking for a traditional retail

Asked by Sean Shaughnessey, Kansas City, MO Thu May 31, 2012

REA. I am looking to make 3-5 offers on properties per week. Exit strategy will vary case by case. REOs, pre-foreclosures, distressed properties, etc. Criteria are vacant, as-is, and multiple or recent price reductions. Can't be afraid to make low offers; must be at least >30% ARV less rehab costs.

Answers

5
Kim Tucker, Agent, Kansas City, KS
Sun Oct 28, 2012
Sean, If you are looking for a real estate agent that knows investing, you might start your search with the local real estate investor association - REIA. We have two here in Kansas City - one is http://www.KCIG.org of which I am a past member and then http://www.MAREInet.com of which I am the director. - both have lots of investor friendly agents, many of whom invest themselves.
Connie J Cov…, Agent, Lees Summit, MO
Tue Oct 23, 2012
I have unlisted multi-families and sfr. If you're wanting to work with a Realtor who is upfront and down to earth, works/thinks differently, contact me. I'll be happy to help.
Bernadine, Home Owner, Calico Farms, Kansas City, MO
Fri Jun 1, 2012
Please consider our property as a possible investment: MLS 1768191
it is a half-duplex (other half is also currently vacant and available as of 6/1), and our half is an already low asking price of $79,500.
It is very easy to rent in this neighborhood - we've had lots of calls for that.
We need to sell (want to move closer to family and friends for help with the kids).
No structural problems, only issues such as needing carpet, interior paint, a new bathroom vanity, etc.
Many upgrades in the last few years including thermal windows with lifetime warranty and new kitchen floor.
MLS lists us with 2.5 baths, we have 2.
4th bedroom option as well.
Feel free to contact me any time: mrs@bcerny.com
Christine An…, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Thu May 31, 2012
Good Afternoon Sean,

I have a great deal of knowledge and experience working with investment property. I constantly watch the area to determine where there is good potential for growth and I know what to look for in investment property. Although every transaction is different, my experience working with local, national and international investors has helped me develop a good understanding of the necessary work and research that is needed. If you would like to share with me what your long and short term goals are, I would be happy to share my knowledge and experience with you.

Feel free to contact me direct at (816) 217-6028 any time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Christine Anderson
Real Estate Professional
Realtor®, CDPE®
Century 21 All-Pro
Office: (816) 505-3338
Direct: (816) 217-6028
christine.anderson2@century21.com
Missouri & Kansas Licensed
Raegan Salas, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Thu May 31, 2012
Hi, I have no problem submitting low ball offers. You can email me at raegan.tamayo@gmail.com. Thank you.