Looking for an agent who will find a pre-forclosure or REO home

Asked by Bill, Los Angeles, CA Tue Dec 23, 2008

I want to find an agent who will represent me in the purchase of a pre-foreclosure or REO home in the 90046
or 90048 areas. I have specific kind of home in mind (3 br/2 ba, NO pool, parking garage, NOT a fixer, 1700 sq ft or more). I know these areas well and wish to buy at a DEEP discount NOT just a reduced price.

Answers

4
Gail Mercedes…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Oct 25, 2013
Hi Bill,

Question asked 2008. Short sale and reos were plentiful. In West Los Angeles CA there has been a shift standard sales are the majority. Getting back to your question listings state if property is a standard, reo or short sale. There are still a few short sales and reo sales available. Do not overlook the standard sales the asking prices maybe competitive.

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty Marina del Rey
310.853.9933
Benny Chavez, Agent, BELLFLOWER, CA
Mon Dec 29, 2008
Hello Bill you are better off finding an REO than a pre-forclosure. Find out how we saved our Buyers $476,845 last year!
Web Reference:  http://BENNYCHAVEZ.COM
Susana Cohen, , 90274
Wed Dec 24, 2008
Hello there;
I can definitely help you find what you are looking for. With 4 Million REOs on the market, it shouldn't be a problem. My question to you is how soon do you want to be there? How much do you want to spend? And why did you you decide to buy at this point? You can contact me though my email and I will be happy to email you a list of properties that will match what you are looking for. I'd be really happy to help you every step of the way. So call me or email me for prompt assistance. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!
Alexandra Pa…, Agent, Montebello, CA
Tue Dec 23, 2008
I would like to apply for the job. I can provide knowledge, information, and honesty. I also I have a home buyer's system that I give to all my clients, this system will notify you of any new listing in those specific zipcodes so you can be ahead of most buyer. Let me know if I can be of help.