Looking for an agent experienced with VA Loan process.

Asked by thedelages, Highland, MI Sun Mar 18, 2012

Answers

8
Michelle Pay…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sat Oct 20, 2012
Let me know if you are still looking for information on VA loans. I am getting ready to close on a loan that was VA. I have a great, experienced mortgage company to help us out. I also have a great way to get sellers less reluctant to selling VA.
Eric Michael, Agent, Northville, MI
Tue Mar 20, 2012
I have a referral partner and mortgage company that sends me VA clients to work with. I know what's up with VA loans.

Call or email me.

I'd be happy to talk with you.

Eric Michael
734-564-1519
EricMichael@Remerica.com
Diane Kroll, Agent, Novi, MI
Sun Mar 18, 2012
From the bottom of my heart..thank you for your service. VA loans are what we specialize in to get those who serve(d) into homes. My team focuses on education when it comes to VA eligibility. Call or email me and I will be happy to speak with you about the process. It's easy and it's the least we can do to give back to all of you who have given so much to protect our freedoms.

Diane Kroll, ABR, CDPE, SRES
Clients First, Realtors
Sales Manager/Realtor
734-905-0118
dkrollrealtor@gmail.com
thedelages, Home Buyer, Highland, MI
Sun Mar 18, 2012
Highland Township, Michigan
Mark Mergener, Agent, Farmington Hills, MI
Sun Mar 18, 2012
Thanks for your service to your country!!! We at Real Estate One have in-house mortgage experts with the John Adams Mortgage Company. Together we can coordinate the process for you from start to finish. Feel free to call me for further assistance.
Mark Mergener
Cell 248 935-0335
Michelle Far…, Agent, Hartland, MI
Sun Mar 18, 2012
Please contact me at michellefigley@michellefigley.com or 248-765-1704. Would love to help you find a home that qualifies for VA financing. The additional inspections are not a problem either.
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sun Mar 18, 2012

You asked for an agent that is experienced with VA loans. I am currently doing one right now so I know what can and can't be done with a VA loan. I don't know if you have a pre-approval yet or not, but if you need an experienced mortgage rep that knows how to do VA loans, email me and I will provide you his information.

My contact information is below and I look forward to hearing from you.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
, ,
Sun Mar 18, 2012
Highland, CA? Highland where?