Looking for an Old Chattanooga home on large treed, elegant street. Is there such an area, and where is it?

Asked by Sharon E. Rankin, Boca Grande, FL Thu Oct 25, 2007

Answers

7
Rachel Bruner, Agent, Chattanooga, TN
Tue Jul 1, 2008
You may also want to look in the Shepherd Hills neighborhood off of Missionary Ridge and the area of Missionary Ridge. Also, the Belvoir area in Brainerd is great too! Check out my team's website at http://www.chattanoogapropertiesonline.com to access our local MLS. I would love the opportunity to help you out with your home search. Let me know if I can drop a relocation packet in the mail to you. My name is Rachel Bruner and my number is 423-255-6600. I look so forward to hearing from you!!
Barbara Blev…, , Chattanooga, TN
Thu Jan 10, 2008
You may want to look in the historic district of St. Elmo. It has an amazing view of Lookout Mountain. I love older homes they have so much charactor. I'd love to look with you! I look forward to hearing from you! My phone number is 423-322-SOLD (7653)
Stephanie Wi…, , 37416
Sat Jan 5, 2008
I can find it for you. I have many tools to work with to find that special place. All I ask is that you contact me and allow me to help you.
mamasaw@comcast.net
Patrice & Je…, Agent, Chattanooga, TN
Fri Dec 28, 2007
Signal Mountain, Fort Wood, select parts of downtown Chattanooga, Lookout Mountain, North Chatt, Riverview. So much depends on price range.
Diane Burke, Agent, Chattanooga, TN
Wed Nov 28, 2007
Just discovering Trulia so I apologize for how late this is. Did you find the area that you were looking for? If not I can help you find it. One of the responses mentioned the North Chatt, Hixson and Riverview area. This is a great area for character and charm. Let me know if you are still looking.
Web Reference:  http://DianeBurkeHomes.com
Cassie, Home Buyer, Chattanooga, TN
Sat Oct 27, 2007
You might want to try looking in the North Chattanooga, Hixson, and Rivermont areas. There are a lot of old homes in these established Chattanooga neighborhoods.
Infinity Rea…, , Saratoga, CA
Fri Oct 26, 2007
Sometimes there are areas, where Trulia might not a have local agent in your community to answer correctly. I always suggest calling some local realtors and asking them to help you out. You would be amazed how talkative, and informative they can be.

Good Luck