Looking for an Agent with Student Rental Experience in Cleveland

Asked by Tanner Tomczuk, Hamilton, Ontario Mon Jan 21, 2008

I would like to meet with a Real Estate Agent who is familiar with the University Heights/Cleveland Heights areas of Cleveland. I am a Canadian investor who has tabbed Cleveland as an area I am interested in and would like to spend some facetime with someone from the area who can provide more detailed info on properties and the area in general. I will be in town this friday (January 25th) with most of the day available to meet, discuss and tour the neigborhoods and possibly even specific homes. I have completed substantial internet research and need someone with experience and local knowledge. Please leave email and phone contacts and detail your experience.

Tanner Tomczuk

Answers

1
William Deut…, , Cleveland, OH
Thu Jan 24, 2008
I'm not a Realtor but as an investor (including Cleveland Heights) I am interested in student and special needs housing. You may contact me at my office tomorrow (Friday, 01/25/08) at 216-621-1120 and I'd be willing to discuss this with you.
Web Reference:  http://www.wddcpa.com