Looking for agent to assist in purchasing investment property.

Asked by MMO, Jersey City, NJ Thu Feb 21, 2013

I am considering Jersey City Heights and some parts of Essex County. I am looking for an agent who is extremely knowledgeable about investment properties as this will be my first investment property and I would like to ultimately add more. In addition, I would like someone who is aggressive, and proactive. Any suggestions?

Answers

6
Pat, Home Seller, Jersey City, NJ
Fri Jun 14, 2013
I forgot to add the web site that details the house in Jersey City:
http://www.854westsideave.com
thanks
Pat
Pat, Home Seller, Jersey City, NJ
Fri Jun 14, 2013
I have an investment property you would be interested in. email me: pmazza@comcast.net
Emil Veltre, Agent, Clearwater Beach, FL
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Hi MMO,

We should sit down and discuss what your goals are for an investment property and determine if we are a fit. I am extremely analytical which is a must for investment properties and as my company has offices in Hoboken and Jersey City you will have myself and a team of agents that can collectively answer any questions that you may have. Additionally, as I have been developing my business in Essex County I can help you there, as well.

If you would like to meet and discuss exactly what you are looking for I would be happy to do so. At that point, we can determine if there is a good fit.

Call me at 973.868.4034 or e-mail me at emilveltre@aol.com to schedule an appointment.

Have a GREAT day!

Emil

Emil Veltre, RPh, MS, CDPE
973.868.4034
emilveltre@aol.com
Victor Rezab…, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Hello

My team and I special in investment buyers. We have access to short sales, REOs and other investment properties in the area. Being an investor myself owning a few properties in JC I will treat your money as if its my own and of course not waste your time. Give me a call if you'd like 917.209.9391

Thank you!
Albert M. St…, Agent, Hoboken, NJ
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Hi MMO,
I would love to help and work with you.........my background is in architecture and design and not only have I designed and developed numerous projects from 3-4 family units to over 20 unit apartment bldgs and i have owned a number of investment properties myself, including a 2,500 seat landmark theater.
You can contact me at my website: Albert@stinchcombluxuryhomes.com or my cell is 201 538-0756.
I have worked with many investment buyers, like yourself, who wanted to start out and create a real estate investment portfolio.
All my best,
Albert
Armin Lusiny…, Agent, Short Hills, NJ
Thu Feb 21, 2013
I will be happy to offer my assistance in Essex County.

Armin Lusinyants
917-626-9420