Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Omeka, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Looking for affordable bank forclosed homes in the Orlando area. We have a budget of 80-120k. Can anyone help us?

Asked by Omeka, Orlando, FL Sat May 12, 2012

Omeka, We have houses built 2000+ ready to sell from $59K. Short sales completed Can close immediately for cash. Wholesale. Ian omenpeak@msn.com with phone number and I will call you. Thanks
Thanks will contact u by email
Flag Sat May 19, 2012
Hello Omeka,

I work with Exit Realty Central, and we are one of the top 3 companies in Central Florida regarding REO's, Short Sales, and Foreclosures. We have a Foreclosure team who weekly provides us with pre-listed foreclosures. Before our broker decided to become an owner he was ranked one of the top 21 agents in the U.S. by Wall Street Journal. With the help of his relationships with the banks, not only are we assigned REO's Short Sales & Foreclosures but they know the name and know how we work. Our office is one of the top 10 brokerages in Central Florida. There are several loan programs available; we can set you up with a lender that can help you determine which is best suited based on your needs. Let a winning team work for you that will help you successfully achieve all of your real estate needs.

Email me so I can help you get started finding the right home for you!

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
407-539-Exit (3948)
711. N. Orlando Ave
Suite 302
Maitland, Florida 32751
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
Thank you, I will be contacting you for more info.
Flag Sat May 12, 2012
Hello Omeka,
If you would like some assistance or if you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call at 407-227-3886.

Florida Realty Investments
look for someone who really knows the area you want to buy into, and there are several down payment help programs avaialble in orlando and orange county (if you qulified for ).
can u refer some of those help programs please
Flag Sat May 12, 2012
Sure, i will love To help you, Please give a call 407.797.5139 so we we can discuss your Real Estate needs.

Anabella Tercero Olrassa
Your Bilingual Real Estate Agent
Z house Realty Group

Send me your email and I will send you some listing.

Humberto Cuevas
La Rosa Realty
Absolutely. Send me an email with the area you are looking in, and the specifications you need the home to meet.

Mike Thomas
Watson Realty Corp
any agent can help you but if you could please have alook at my profile to see if I am the kind of guy that you would like to work with. Send your e mail address to me or text it to 407 832 4888 and I will send you a list of home that meet your requirements. And just as quick as I have replied to thsi post
4078324888 Alan