Looking for a 1 storyTownhome in the Woodlands-3 Bdrms 2 car garage. Pls email listings you have.. neil.ross@comcast.net

Asked by Nmr, The Woodlands, TX Fri Jul 6, 2012

Answers

4
Teresa Conrad, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Sun Jul 8, 2012
It is true that most townhome in the Woodlands are 2 stories. There are some beautiful patio & new one story homes in Creekside area that you might want to consider. You can reach me at 281.352.5603
Karla Davoli, Agent, THE WOODLANDS, TX
Sat Jul 7, 2012
Neil- I agree with Betty and Amy. However, if you are over 55 we have single story duplexes in a nice gated community in The Woodlands. I can also put out an mass email to my list of colleagues to see if any town homes will be coming on the market soon that are not yet listed. Let me know if you would have any interest.
Betty and St…, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Neil
The towne homes in The Woodlands are mostly two stories. There is patio homes that are one story. Would that work for you? There is one location that I will check that might have a one story and that would be up in the front of The Woodlands. They would be older and be one car. I am just leaving to show so I see what I can find as soon as I return. Take care, Betty
Amy Smythe H…, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Hard to find one story Townhome in The Woodlands area but I will double check our MLS when I get back to a laptop. Emerald & I believe Ryland had some they built. Would you be open to a patio home?