Looking for a 2500 sq ft house that gets good sun for full time Truckee residents.

Asked by tahoesalmons, Truckee, CA Wed Sep 12, 2012

Our budget is up to $725,000. We are pre-approved and ready to buy with no contingencies on our part.

Answers

5
Ann Nguyen, Agent, Truckee, CA
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Right now there are a lot of good listings in your price range. You have a lot of choice depending on the neighborhood and the amenities. If you already know the neighborhood that you would like to be in, then I can send you listings specific to that area. Otherwise contact me by phone/text/email and we can discuss different communities so you can make an informed decision.

Ann Nguyen
anguyen@dicksonreatly.com
530-545-3458
Thanks for your quick response. We are interested in lower snowload areas of Tahoe Donner, Sierra Meadows area and most especially Prosser Dam Road area near Alder Creek Middle School. Pine Forest area is good too but does not seem to have much on the market. Would consider Prosser Lake Estates.
Flag Fri Sep 14, 2012
Laura Hawkya…, Agent, Truckee, CA
Thu Sep 13, 2012
I would like to send you listings to review so that I can get an idea of what design of home appeals to you.
Please contact me at sales@truckeeinfo.com
If you give me more details of your search criteria I will select properties that meet your search criteria.

Kris Ferre
Davis Yoder Group
kris@truckeeinfo.com
(530) 386-0999
DRE# 00891866
Jacklyn Wells, Agent, Truckee, CA
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Square footage can be deceiving. It is the use of space that makes a home flow well. It is always good to tour all the areas of Truckee as there can be good sun in most areas. It comes down to the community that makes you comfortable.

Please give me a call and I can elaborate on the different neighborhoods.

Jackie Wells
jacklyn.wells@gmail.com

530-320-0833
BHG Mason McDuffie
DRE # 0282212
http://www.bestofthaoeproperty.com
Val Videgain, Agent, Truckee, CA
Wed Sep 12, 2012
What area of Truckee are you leaning towards? Tahoe Donner, Donner lake, Glenshire, Sierra Meadows, Prosser...?? Do you want some land with this purchase? I am very familiar with the area and would love to talk to you more about finding the perfect house. Please email or call me when you have a chance. Thanks,
Val

Val Videgain
Realty For Truckee - Tahoe
530.412.1671
530.579.6450 EFax
Coldwell Banker
International President's Circle Award 2011
DRE License #1494833
http://www.RealtyforTruckee.com
http://www.RealtyforTahoe.com
Sandy Horn, Agent, Truckee, CA
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Your best first step is getting a licensed Realtor. They will help you with finding a home that will meet your needs, making sure that you do not over pay for the property and representing you in negotiating the best terms for your investment. I would be pleased to assist you with these items, you may contact me via email at shorn@dicksonrealty.com or via phone at 530-412-0449.
Sandy Horn
Dickson Realty
DRE 01876918