Looking for a small house.

Asked by imaanrahman, Lake Mary, FL Mon Apr 15, 2013

House in Lk Mary. About 20,00 t0 30,000 with monthly payment of $150.
Is it possible? .Not interested in a condo or town home or Duplex.It has to be in good condition and block.

Answers

3
Carol Rice, Home Buyer, Lake Mary, FL
Fri Jul 19, 2013
HELLO @imaanrahman, I'm REALTOR that has worked in Lake, Seminole (Lake Mary) & Orange counties. I know people on a fixed income that were able to purchase property to call their own. Of course, many times it will be a 1 bdrm condo or a manufactured home for that price, but it is possible! At this time, there are 25 listings in Seminole county under $40K list price. None of these are in Lake Mary but they are in cities that are close to the city of Lake Mary. Call or email me and I'll be happy to send you a list. It's a beautiful day in Orlando!
Hi, Thank you.I would like to see those listings. Can I have your phone no please.
Thank you.
Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013
Thank you.
Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013
Melissa Gera…, Agent, Tonawanda, NY
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Two or three years ago you might have had a shot at this kind if request. Today you can't even buy a 1 bed condo for 20-30k. Honestly, I don't think there's much in this price range anywhere in Central Florida these days. For something livable, you really need to be at 60k minimum.
Nancy Milton…, Agent, Edwardsville, IL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Hi there. The best way to find out what's available is to go up to the Find a Pro button at the top of your Trulia page and put the Lake Mary zip code into the search bar. You'll see a list of Realtors who specialize in Lake Mary who can give you good, local advice. Best of luck!