John, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Looking for a single family house near UL with fenced back yard. Any thoughts?

Asked by John, Las Vegas, NV Fri May 30, 2008

Ton A. Ali’s answer
Hello John,
If you are not familiar with the area, you really need representation. There are homes around U of L that range from $25,000 to over a $1MM. I went to U of L and live in the Highlands; very direct commute and only a few miles away. The Highlands is Louisville's hottest, hippest and most vibrant area. Shopping, dinning, and entertainment are all right there. Louisville is a great city and very easy to get around either by POV or public transportation. There are distinct neighborhoods with personalities depending on what you want to spend and if it is just you, a partner or a small family. Send me some additional information and I can set you up with listing that fit your criteria.
I have a house for sale in that area, with a large backyard surrounded by a 6 foot privacy fence. There are 3 bedrooms, 1 bath house with a large, dry basement that could be finished for extra living space or used for storage. This house features new siding, new gutters, new shed and a new roof. All appliances will remain including a refrigerator, stove, washing machine, and dryer. All you have to do is move in! There is a 1-year home warranty also being provided. This house is priced at only $83,000 and is being sold by owner, so no big realtor fees. The address is 1402 McCoy Ave Louisville, KY 40215. There are pictures available on http://www.zillow.com if you would like to check it out. Motivated seller!!!!
Web Reference: http://www.zillow.com
Louisville is a terrific city with a very reasonable housing market. What are your needs near U of L are you attending? Teaching? Do you have a child attending? There is special financing available for parents and children who are attending college it is an FHA loan program called " kiddie condo" it can be used for houses as well as condo's. Your fenced yard is it for a pet ? children ? Privacy? There are many great places in walking distance of condos and houses some are over 100 years old some are brand new. The Old Louisville Area has a lot to offer. It's a walking neighborhood with Central Park where there is a summer Shakespere festival. Louisville is an easy city to get around and there are literally 100's of neighborhoods within a 15 minute drive of UofL. If you have a starting price range and some basic requirements I would be happy to e mail you homes that are currently on the market. I am a native of Louisville and a UofL graduate. I would love to show you our city. If I can be of service to you just shoot me an e mail. Good Luck with your search!
Web Reference: http://virginiagariepy.com
Currently I have a son that is a sophomore at U L and I am in that area waaaay to much. John if you give me more information about the home ( price, bedrooms, bath )you’re looking for right now I would be more than happy to help you find it. John I would like to know if you’re working with a lender or do you need some suggestions in that area? Contact me when you're ready to get started. {noelharris@kw.com , 502-554-9539}
Web Reference: http://noelharris.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 31, 2008
I am a Realtor in Louisville Ky and a graduate of UL, so I am familiar with the area. If you would like, you can email me and I can set up a search for area homes to send you if you are an out of town buyer or local. Or just answer some specific questions you may have about the area and the current market there. Contact me at RhondaRoberts@insightbb.com.