Yinka, Home Buyer in Tallahassee, FL

Looking for a single family house in Newport coast. 4B/3B. With patio about 3500 sq ft for less than $1.4m

Asked by Yinka, Tallahassee, FL Sat Mar 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3101696472-4-Bargemon-Newport…

Answers

11
Tanya Taylor, Agent, Newport Coast, CA
Tue Jul 16, 2013
As you have seen since you have been looking, home prices in Newport Coast have gone up. Since there is not much inventory in this price range, you need to be flexible in terms of either square footage or price. Entry level neighborhoods for detached single family homes include Sain Laurent, Saint Michel, Tesoro Villas and Tesoro Crest. Also, there are two neighborhoods in Newport Coast, Newport Ridge and Newport Coast, each with different facilities and benefits.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Mar 12, 2013
Hey Pinapple guy................what's your cut? LOL!!!
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Hi Yinka,

According to the MLS, there are currently only 2 properties in Newport Coast that have 4 bed 3 bath and are less than $1.4 million. Both are approximately 2700 sq ft.

There is also another 5 bed/5 bath, 3400 sq ft property listed at $1,455,000 and another 4 bed/4 bath, 3100 sq ft property listed at $1,750,000.

The property you linked above (4 Bargemon) accepted an offer as of 2/22/13 and is currently in escrow. The status is listed as "Looking For Backup". This means you can still make an additional offer on the home if you are interested in case something falls through with the current offer.

I would be happy to provide you with a detailed list of properties that fit your criteria with description/photos at no cost by email. Please contact me with your email address. Also let me know if you would like to me widen the search criteria. If you are interested in any of the properties, I can help you set up appointments for you to view the properties at your convenience.

Feel free to contact me anytime at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com with any questions or concerns.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Claudia Chien, Agent, Irvine, CA
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Hi Yinka,
It is great to have a buyer like you who knows exactly what you want. The inventory might be low at this time, but it doesn't mean you will not find your home soon. The best way is to work with a professional who will show you the properties as soon as they come out. I found my home this way, and what it takes is your commitment and your Realtor's too.

Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email

claudia.chien@yahoo.com / 949-413-4899
Valerie O'Br…, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Sun Mar 10, 2013
The question is why Newprot Coast? What are your needs, desires and goals? Is it necessary for work or school? Will you consider a fixer or a short sale? Are you an RWA buyer?
The market here is extremely competitive at this time. So your time frame is crucial. Will you be willing to bid and buy tomorrow or do you have a few months? Properties are literally selling within minutes and days of coming on the market, often over the asking price...would you be willing to pay a little more for the location you prefer?
Your price point will provide many fine homes nearby....and we have great transportation corridors.
Most important for you is a knowledgeable realtor who is seeking your best interests and keeps you informed in a timely manner , knows the area and can close the deal . Since what is on the market today will most likely not be on the market tomorrow.
I am here to serve you!
Valerie
949-478-2892
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Hello Yinka,

There are 3 on the market with 4+ bedrooms Two with 2,700 square feet and one with 3,400 square feet
There is one on hold with 3,100 square feet. 4+ bedrooms.
When are you available I discuss more about these and possibly see them?
Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Grant Fawcett, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tustin, CA
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Yinka:

I'm not a real estate broker or agent but a mortgage banker. I see the business from another perspective. I also get to work and see the "movers & shakers" in real estate. A majority of real estate transactions are completed by the top 10% agents / brokers. For every city - I would recommend a different agent/broker. In the case of Newport Coast - I highly recommend The Ronnie Vaughn Group. They are a team of three & they all work together as a team. Instead of having one person work for you - you have a team working for you. The Ronnie Vaughn Group just received Keller Williams highest volume award for 2012 - They know the market & are extremely professional group to work with. You can contact directly. Ronnie (714) 329-3840 Thomas (949) 375-6873 or Jill (714) 642-9316

In addition, you will want to make sure you're pre approved for a loan. Castle & Cooke Mortgage is a direct lender with offices across the US. My office is in Newport Beach & I specialize in new purchase transactions. Jumbo loans require a few extra steps but we do them everyday! Please feel free to use me as a source - my cell is (949) 212-4578

Grant Fawcett
Mortgage Banker
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
Ph: (949)212-4578
NMLS# 832635
PacWest Prop…, Agent, Orange, CA
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Yinka,

We also have properties in mind that would fit your needs that are not on the mls at this time.. we are in constant contact with current homeowers that are in the different stages of the home sale process, either in be short sale, regular sale, probate sale, foreclosure sale etc...

We would be the first one to know when something happens..

contact us either on our website http://www.pacwestforclosures.com or directly at 714-771-3800

Scott Fredrickson
PacWest Properties
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sat Mar 9, 2013
If you don't want to compete with other buyers, there are still owners who are underwater & in default & their homes are not on the market. Although home prices have gone up, for some they haven't gone up enough & the banks aren't too interested in working with them on a loan modification.

I have closed 100% of the short sales I've listed in the past 5yrs, this is a technique most other agents don't want to deal with. There are a couple of neighborhoods where I can make a case to the bank for 3500+sqft to be in the $1.4M range.

Shoot me an email directly, if you'd like to talk to me about this some more, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Short Sale Listing Agent w/ 99% success rate
Steven Abrah…, Agent, LAGUNA BEACH, CA
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Yinka,
Good Morning!
I have a property in mind in Newport, not on the MLS, that may qualify.
The asking price is $1.6MM, but I will speak to the owners to see if they would be willing to entertain less.
If I can assist you in your home endeavor, please let me know.
Feel free to call me - 949-378-4005
Steven M. Abraham
Prudential CA Realty
Licensed Real Estate Broker
"28 Years of Professional Real Estate Experience"
License # - 01246369
949.378.4005
lagunacastles@cox.net
Carol Lee, Agent, Corona del Mar, CA
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Hi Yinka,

This is not the price point in Newport Coast any longer for a single level or for 3,500sf.

In 2013 the inventory in Newport is extremely low and prices have gone up. In addition, there is competition for each home that comes on the market. Having an active agent here will significantly raise your chances of finding and buying a home.

I live and work here, if you'd like assistance finding the right home for you, I'm happy to help you.

You may call me at 949.395.3994 to discuss further.

With best regards,

Carol Lee
Surterre Properties

949.395.3994

CA DRE: 01402855
clee@surterreproperties.com

http://www.newportism.com