Looking for a single family home to buy near by metra station with good schools around. Need advice. Can any one help?

Asked by Homebuyer1021, Streamwood, IL Sun Oct 21, 2012

My wife works in downtown so looking for a house with decent space (2750 sq ft - 3500 sq ft) at 10-15 min commute from metra station. Have budget around 400K.

Answers

8
LaVonda Hardy, Agent, OakBrook, IL
Tue Oct 23, 2012
If your still looking for help in searching for a new home and community you can contact me for assistance, I service the Southwestern and Western suburbs.

Thank you LaVonda
Holli Thurst…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Hi there,
I have the perfect home for you! visit http://www.121forestview.com. If you don't like this one, let me know, I can show you others.
let me know if you have other questions, would love to help you find your next home.

Junior Godin…, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
i can definitely help cheryl os right parking in downtown naperville is an issue but like i say their is a solution for everything!

any queatioms dont hesitate to contact me at 773-474-4033 text or call
Cheryl Thomas, Agent, Plainfield, IL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Dear Homebuyer1021,

There are many great options in the Southwest suburbs to fit your family's needs. Do you currently own a home in Streamwood? As other agents have replied, the parking at the downtown station in Naperville is an issue, but there are several commuter parking locations that offer shuttle service to the train stations.

Client care and helping "families" relocate is my specialty, please contact me to get started with your transition to the Naperville area.

Cheryl Thomas
Ken Tracy, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Oct 21, 2012
Wow. Plenty of options you. I would look into parking at both train stations. The waiting list is long downtown, but Rte 59 still has availability...
You should be excited. You will love Naperville!
Ken
We are looking for a single family home to buy near by metra station with good schools around. Our budget is arount $350k to $450k, with 4 bedroom, 3 bath, finished basement, built from 2000 to 2012. Can you please help us finding one.
Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012
Lola Jeffers…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Oct 21, 2012
My website gives you options when looking for a home. Transportation & school systems are some of the search options available. I also have school reports available to help you become acclimated to the area. http://www.PleasedToBeYourAgent.com
Eric Hall, Agent, Wheaton, IL
Sun Oct 21, 2012
I work and live in that area and would be more than happy to help.

Choosing a "good school" legally is your choice and I can't give you any opinions on that but I can certainly help you find the facts you'll need to make a decision.

I'd like to start sending you properties from our local MLS that match your criteria. If this is something you would like me to do please email me at EricHallRealEstate@gmail.com.

I can create a search that is catered to your needs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Eric Hall 630-730-4934
Michele Nixon, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Oct 21, 2012
Hi there,

I'd be happy to assist you in finding a home. There are many areas around the train stations with good schools for your price range. Wheaton, Geneva, and many others come to mind.

Contact me and I'll be happy to send you some properties to review. michele@michelenixon.com

Michele