Looking for a relatively new home (2004 with backyard pool in atlanta, ga metro area

Asked by Claire, Atlanta, GA Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

10
Priscilla Ha…, Agent, Powder Springs, GA
Fri Jun 22, 2012
There are at least 40 homes with a pool built 2004 or later that were just listed in metro Atlanta, happy house hunting!!

Priscilla Hammond
1st Choice Premier Realty Group
Maximum One Realty Greater Atlanta
404.503.6562 Mobile
Alexander Se…, , Atlanta, GA
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Dear Lithonia lawyer,

I am with Century 21, and one of the leading realtors in the north metro Atlanta area. I have extensive experience in the Lithonia area and would welcome the opportunity to show some terrific homes that meet your specifications. Moreover, my strengths include buyer representation and negotiation ... to get you the best house at the very best price ! Please contact me if I may be of service ... asedlecky@youneedresults.com, 770-855-3349. Thank you. Alex
Laquita Baez, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
What budget/ price range are you looking in?
I can email you some homes that matches your criteria...
Web Reference:  http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
Katya Cooper, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Please fell free contact me and we can start the search!

Katya Cooper
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Perimeter
Email: katya@kw.com

Chuck Green, Agent, Norcross, GA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Lithonialawyer....

Be Happy to Help....

If you can provide info to narrow down the search criteria

Chuck
Web Reference:  http://chuckgreen.com
Flo Hammond, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Listing home with pool Thursday. Pls email flo.hammond@harrynorman.com.
Elizabeth Wa…, , Atlanta, GA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Hello lithonialawyer, thank you for your inquiry. I'd be pleased to assist you if you aren't under contract to another agent. You have many choices in metro Atlanta given the plentiful inventory.
I work w/a lot of homebuyers thruout metro Atlanta.

My contact info is below, I look forward to heaing from you & to assisting you!

Again, Thank You.

Sincerely
Elizabeth 'Beppy' Walton
Keller Williams
C/404 234 9418
beppyswalton@gmail.com
Fred Yancy, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Why You Should Work With a Real Estate Agent

Here are reasons why it pays to work with a real estate agent...

1. You’ll have an expert to guide you through the process. Buying or selling a home usually requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multi-page settlement statements. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.

2. Get objective information and opinions. Real estate agents can provide local community information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They’ll also be able to provide objective information about each property. A professional will be able to help you answer these two important questions: Will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?

3. Find the best property out there. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your agent to find all available properties.

4. Benefit from their negotiating experience. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession, and inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings, or equipment. In addition, the purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.

5. Real estate has its own language. If you don’t know a CMA from a PUD, you can understand why it’s important to work with a professional who is immersed in the industry and knows the real estate language.

6. Real estate agents have done it before. Most people buy and sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. And even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Real estate agents, on the other hand, handle hundreds of real estate transactions over the course of their career. Having an expert on your side is critical.

7. Buying and selling is emotional. A home often symbolizes family, rest, and security — it’s not just four walls and a roof. Because of this, home buying and selling can be an emotional undertaking. And for most people, a home is the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on both the emotional and financial issues most important to you.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663
Gary Brockho…, Agent, Peachtree City, GA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Quite a few available in metro-Atlanta. If you'll provide specifics, (price range, preferred area, number of bedrooms/bathrooms, etc), I'll forward some listings via email. If you need assistance in pre-qualifying for a mortgage let me know. Thanks!
Tim Grissett, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
what area of Atlanta and your price point, I have several places newer built with pools?
Tiim