Looking for a realtor who has extensive dealings with va loans in the contra costa area. prequalified with

Asked by Valarie Schwab, Santa Clara/Alameda/Contra Costa Counties Thu Jul 24, 2008

va for $330k. can anyone help who is very proficient with this type of loan?

Please let me know.

Valarie Schwab
925-339-2299

Answers

1
Nelson Khan, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Tue May 27, 2014
If you're pre-qualified there are many Realtors who can help you. i am working with a VA client right now and while I wouldn't call myself an expert in VA loans I believe I can help you get started in your search.

Hopefully, you have already been pre-qualifed with a solid bank who has a track record of closing on time. I know a lot of people have trouble getting offers accepted when approved with Chase, Wells Fargo and BofA so if your prequal is through any of them you should consider getting pre-qualified somewhere else. Contact me if you'd like recommendations.

VA loans like FHA loans require you to be more selective when buying a home. Most VA requirements involve making sure that 1) The house you buy is "liveable", as in there is nothing majorly wrong with the house that would make it unsafe for you to live there 2) The VA is guaranteeing a good property. The VA pays the loan if you default. So it is very important the appraisal comes in equal to or less than the selling price.

If you want more information, please feel free to contact me - I'm happy to help.
925-752-3969