Looking for a realtor in Cincinnati that specializes in hud, foreclosures, and repos. I want to buy rental property.

Asked by Tanya, Cincinnati, OH Mon Jul 8, 2013

Answers

9
Amy Chrisman…, Agent, Florence, KY
Mon Sep 9, 2013
I would be happy to help you get started in northern Ky if you have interest. I have represented multiple buyers in HUD, REO, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac purchases. As an investor, you need to know about the owner occupant first look period and many other aspects of submitting a bid.

Amy Chrisman
859-525-5753
Web Reference:  http://www.NKYRealtorAmy.com
Dan Stefanou, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Tue Jul 9, 2013
I specialize in HUD, foreclosures, short sales. Call me at 513-703-1440. Dan Stefanou CBWS.
Patricia M B…, Agent, Cincinnatti, OH
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Hello T. I was an investor for 10 years, wholesaling, retailing, rehabbing, landlording (I still have 14 rentals) before I got my license in 2004. I know how you think and operate, assuming you are a professional. I know about cap rate and have software to calculate it. However, I must tell you that the market has changed and even HUD properties are selling at market rate. Offering 10 cents on the dollar as we did during the recession is no longer working. I also know the neighborhoods where the rental market is good.

Please call me and let's discuss your strategy and how I can help you.
Patricia Baxter, Realtor 513 225 0045
John Gier, Agent, Mason, OH
Tue Jul 9, 2013
I’m a register HUD agent & bought and sold many HUD , REO properties.
Would love to help you find you next rental investment.
I have over 10 years as a Real Estate investor.
John
Federle
203-3333
Jfg5457@cinci.rr.com
Stephen Shie…, Agent, Cincinnatiq, OH
Tue Jul 9, 2013
I have been involved in the F/C, HUD and repo home market since 1974. Give me a call and we can discuss your strategy.
Steve
513-236-3881
Khfb kutecbm, , Honolulu, HI
Mon Jul 8, 2013
It's complicated business and you have to move quickly. I'll be happy to help if you wish.
Diane Liters…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Mon Jul 8, 2013
I have the experience and perseverance to find and buy foreclosures and repos. I also specialize in rentals...give me a call, I can help find the right homes or units at the best price for your rentals. Be prepared to be cashed up(proof of funds) or finance ready (approval letter) so you can get in the ones you want.
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Feel free to give me a call. I am an ABR® and SRF® so should be able to help you very well. Be prepared to offer cash for these types of properties and have your proof of funds ready to go with an offer.
Scott Baker, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Please feel free to contact me. I've helped several buyers purchase HUD properties as well as foreclosed properties. In addition to being a Realtor, I also have rentals and buy, rehab and sell homes.

Also have contacts that can help finance properties that need rehab.

I can be reached at 513-227-5897 or sbaker13.sb@gmail.com

Scott Baker, Realtor
ERA REAL SOLUTIONS