Looking for a real estate agent that works with investors and is very savvy in the investment arena.

Asked by Melissa Matthews, Jacksonville, FL Thu May 16, 2013

I am looking for an agent who knows the in and outs of investing, can think outside the box, and is familiar with investing techniques and great investment areas here in Jacksonville. I would like to create a rental portfolio and am currently finishing up on my first rental rehab. I would like to buy several more properties this year. Please contact me here on Trulia or at mgrealtyinvest@gmail.com. Thanks!

Answers

3
Margaret Rog…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sun May 19, 2013
Hi Melissa.

I would be happy to help you with your investment needs. I can help you make an informed decision on which properties will net you the best ROI. Also, I have now obtained the CNE designation. That is, I will negotiate the best price for you. In addition I can advise on the your tax benefits (both positive and negative) as you grow. Please contact me a realtortaxlady@gmail.com
Brenda Waters, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu May 16, 2013
Melissa,
I have several investors I currently work with,. My husband & I also have personal investment rental properties. I would be glad to assist you. Please contract me if you would like me to email you possible investment properties for your consideration.
Brenda Waters, Realtor
(904) 707-7077
brendawaters@bellsouth.net
Blaine Rabe, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu May 16, 2013
Good Day,

I can help you. I own rentals and manage a total of 40.

Blaine Rabe
Deltona Realty
904-874-0814