Looking for a real estate agent that has experience with selling investment properties in Allentown. Looking for good advice to a first time investor.

Asked by natebouchard, Allentown, PA Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

3
Bob Berner, Agent, Allentown, PA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Hi Nate,

The best way to find an agent is to ask friends or family if they know any agents that they liked and would refer to you. Almost all of my business is from personal referrals and repeat clients. Once you get two or three names from people who's opinion you trust, make an appointment to sit down and talk with those Realtors. Treat your meeting as a job interview, after all you will be hiring one of them to help you with your purchase. If you decide to proceed this way, I would be happy to let you interview me as one of your potential Realtors. You certainly want an experienced Realtor, but you also need to find someone you are comfortable with and trust. No matter how good an Realtor you get, if there is not mutual trust the experience won't be a good one. Good luck in your search!!!
Judi Rutland, Agent, Destin, FL
Mon Sep 24, 2012
Hello homebuyer in Allentown. I'm a Realtor in FL with great agent contacts up in PA. If you have not made a decision to work with an agent email me with your contact info and ill call you Judi.Rutland@cbunited.com
Fady Salloum, Agent, Allentown, PA
Sun Sep 23, 2012
If you need help I gladly can help you fadysellsmorehomes@hotmail.com