Looking for a real estate agent in the hillsboro ohio area

Asked by Christinelester20, Cincinnati, OH Tue Mar 6, 2012

There are few homes in the hillsboro area that we are interested in viewing. We are going to go with a USDA loan. I know with regular loans you tend to get pre-approval letters first, then im being told that with a usda loan you do not get preapproval letters before you search, you find the house first...and being told before going to lender to find a real estate agent that knows whats going on with usda loans....I am seriously confused and do not want to make this process any more confusing than it has to be. Are there any real estate agents who can help with all of these things short of wrapping the house up in a nice pretty bow :)

*I did atleast contact Highland County Rural Developement office and obtained a state lender approved list...thats as far as we have gone before becoming completely confused.

Answers

3
Kimberly A.…, Agent, Hillsboro, OH
Tue Apr 1, 2014
Hi Christine,

I'd be happy to help make this as painless as possible!
Let me do the work. Call or text me with questions. 937.205.7230
Risa Boone, Agent, Hillsboro, OH
Thu Mar 8, 2012
I live in Hillsboro and have all my life. I've also worked with clients going with the USDA rural loans and would be happy to answer your questions! If I can be of any help please email or call me anytime!
Ron Sockman, , Washington Court House, OH
Wed Mar 7, 2012
I'm a Realtor that works around the Hillsboro Ohio area. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have concerning real estate in this area.