Home Buying in Lubbock>Question Details

Jefff Pair, Home Owner in Lorenzo, TX

Looking for a quarter to half section of irrigated farmland in Crosby county. (Lorenzo)

Asked by Jefff Pair, Lorenzo, TX Fri Mar 1, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Call Kelly Keesee, he is a commercial Realtor and specializes in farm and ranch, if he doesn't have it listed, he will know where to find it ! You can reach him at 806-771-7710
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 2, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer