Looking for a property mgr. to assist in finding a home in Glen Allen/Short Pump area. We are relocating in Sept. Employed and great credit

Asked by Joshua Lutz, Glen Allen, VA Wed Aug 15, 2012

Answers

5
Barb Middlet…, Agent, Richmond, VA
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Are you interested in renting or purchasing a home?
Mary Marsh, Agent, Henrico, VA
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Joshua, I think the Long & Foster network could meet your real estate needs in the Glen Allen area! Please call or text me at 804-356-3731.
Maureen Schm…, Agent, Ashland, VA
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Joshua, We have a strong Property Management division as well as a Rent To Own Program and a Strong presence in Glen Allen. Please call or email me - I am ready to assist you!
Nicole Hebbe, Agent, CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
Wed Aug 15, 2012
I would love to speak with you about your housing needs. Please feel free to contact me directly at (804) 239-4710. I am the Property Manager for Colonial Estates, which is located in Glen Allen (Hanover County side), just one mile north of Virginia Center Commons mall and 20 minutes from Short Pump. The schools in Hanover are highly rated and we are located in the Elmont Elementary, Liberty Middle, and Patrick Henry High School district.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Are you looking to rent or buy there? I can suggest a Realtor in that area to work with, I am not sure why you want a property manager.

tim@joelambjr.com