Amir, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Looking for a place to buy in Columbus, my maximum range is $35K. Any ideas on solid up and coming places to buy?

Asked by Amir, Detroit, MI Wed Feb 12, 2014

Hello Amir,
I know of a place that you may be interested in, This may be a good investment for you, and also a home to live in. It's in the 43219 . Please contact me at 614-929-8193.

Melvene Perkins
Real Estate Agent

I am from Detroit myself and know how it feels to move from there to Columbus. Right now there are a few homes in the North Linden area (43224) that are available in your price range. If you haven't already started to work with an agent please contact me at 614-805-7404.

If you are coming from Detroit, then " FRANKLINTON", is more of the same of the run-down parts of Detroit. That is not an ok place to buy into, unless you are throwing money away. Dont do it. Keep looking around. Maybe try the Near East Side, close to the bridge that connects to the Columbus State Community State College. That area is changeing fast. Or the Huge, old houses around Franklin Park , headed towards downtown. Good Luck,
You won't find anything habitable for 35K near Franklin Park.
Flag Thu Mar 27, 2014
I know of a couple homes in good locations that are available give me a calll 740-707-6926 Bill
Oh, Josh had a good idea: Franklinton/
are you paying cash? Pretty hard to find a house that will pass FHA guidelines at that price. Regardless, I suggest you look in zip code 43224.
Amir, there are tons of areas with little pockets of up and coming neighborhoods. Franklinton would be the first I can think of off the top off my head that would fit that price range really well. I work out of the Metro office in downtown Columbus, so I cover the whole central Ohio area. Shoot me an email, joshua.uminski@HERrealtors.com, or a text 330-639-5662 and I'd be more than willing to help you find a couple options.

Talk soon,
Hello Amir,

Shoot me an e-mail at rhetsler@kw.com. I'd love to help! Thanks.

I can help please contact me at 614-450-2510