Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom for rent with a lease option long term

Asked by Linda, Michigan City, IN Mon Aug 20, 2012

I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house that has a finished basement that will have the option to buy. max is 800/month

Answers

3
Superninja234, Home Buyer, Rocky Hill, CT
Fri Feb 10, 2017
Of the eight people, only Otto Frank survived the war. Anne died when she was 15 years old in Bergen-Belsen, from typhus. The exact date of her death is unknown and has long been believed to be in early March, a few weeks before the prisoners were liberated by British troops in April 1945. However, new research in 2015 indicated that Anne may have died as early as February.
Team Lenz, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri Mar 1, 2013
HI Linda,

I would recommend not renting with the option to buy, renting is ok, but when you include the buying option, the owner will ask for option money up front to hold the home for a fixed agreed purchase price.

If you do not meet the option purchase time frame or even if you do the option money is just that option money to hold the home i.e.. if you gave owner 5,000.00 option money to hold the home for you, owner gets to keep the money, it will not be a credit given back if you buy the home.

Just like the stock market when you buy a option the money to purchase the option is not given back to you.
Dave Conley, Agent, Kouts, IN
Fri Mar 1, 2013
I may have what what you are looking for,please call me at 574-252-9509 thanks Dave.