Looking for a loft to buy in Fort Collins, close to downtown, any out there?

Asked by rhennet, Fort Collins, CO Fri Mar 22, 2013

Answers

8
Prestigio Real Estate’s answer
Prestigio Re…, Agent, Timnath, CO
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Just give me a quick call. Several options as well as a couple unconventional things you could do.

Luke Angerhofer 'Not all agents are created equal'
Owner / REALTOR / Appraiser
Phone: (970) 690-2509
Email: Luke@PrestigioColorado.com
http://www.PrestigioColorado.com
Christine Vo…, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Fri Mar 22, 2013
There are some out there, as other agents have indicated. If you are looking to create your own "loft" there is a place called Park Lane Towers (two, older, 10 story building) where you can get in for under $200k, and remodel to your personal desire. Lots of potential there. Attractive to some- HOA (homeowner's association) has specific rules not always for all owner types. Good luck!
Sean Dougher…, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Fri Mar 22, 2013
Rhennet,

Dependent upon what exactly you are looking for, there are definitely options available in Old Town for a loft or condo. Currently, there are 18 listings of attached dwelling units in the Old Town area, priced from $81,000 up to $2.75 million, and 4 of them are under contract, but accepting backup offers.

I would be happy to put my 14 years in Fort Collins to work for you to find the right property. Also, I do work as a Buyer's Agent, so all of my energy would be towards finding you the right property.

Please let me know how I can help. My website is below and you can go ahead and search by map area for any property that's on the market right now! Thank you so much for the time today, and have a great weekend!
Team Cook, Agent, Berthoud, CO
Fri Mar 22, 2013
Good afternoon -

We would be happy to send you over via email what is currently available close to downtown with current photos, pricing etc. Please give us a call!

Team Cook
970-532-2695
Brad Sawatzky, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Fri Mar 22, 2013
Currently there are 8 listings. If you'd like a list email me at bsawatzky@stoneforestllc.com
Chris Hardy, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Fri Mar 22, 2013
You bet! Cherry Street Lofts has a unit for sale - would you like to set a showing to see it? Happy to help you with your search!!
Ifiok Udowana, Home Buyer, Fort Collins, CO
Fri Mar 22, 2013
yes, there are some really nice lofts in downtown foco. Try these:

http://www.vfla.co/79/LOFTS%20AT%20MAGNOLIA/
http://www.pennyflats.com/

let me know if you want a showing. my number is 9705819795
Carrie Holmes, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Fri Mar 22, 2013
Downtown Fort Collins is a great area to invest in! There are several amazing loft properties available near Old Town. The biggest question to define is your budget, as their is quite a range of price points in Downtown loft inventory available. You will likely want to work with a Buyers Agent who is knowledgeable about the Old Town area specifically and perhaps has even lived in Old Town too, such as myself. Feel free to view ALL lofts available at my website or email me and I can send you some that would be a good fit!