Looking for a lender that can work with credit.

Asked by xc787, 92501 Mon Nov 11, 2013

I am a first time buyer that is looking for a lender that can work with a few credit
issues; first and foremost one that is reputable. I made a few connections but when I researched those particular lenders they had terrible consumer reviews which concerne me. I have a 594 mid score and capital for both a down and/or to settle any accounts necessary. Does anyone have any recommendations. Thank you in advance.

Answers

15
Randall Yates, Other Pro, Dallas, TX
Fri Nov 15, 2013
Yes! I have partnerships with Lenders that can do loans (refi and new purchase) with scores as low as a 580. If you would like a referral to a reputable lender please email me or visit our website.
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013

I would be happy to recommend a few lenders to you that can help you see if you qualify for a loan.

Feel free to email me at JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and I will send over their contact info to you. I would also be happy to answer any additional questions you might have.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
http://www.JamieTian.com
BRE #01920120
Web Reference:  Http://www.JamieTian.com
Celine F, , Louisiana
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Settling some of the existing accounts and lowering your monthly debt obligation can certainly make your mortgage more affortable - both in interest rates and payment terms. Anyone who doesn't approve you a loan today is doing you a favor by not letting you stuck with an interest rate that you pay extra tens of thousands over the next 30 years on the loan. It only takes a little effort to fix that credit now compare to how much you have to work to make those tens of thousands of throwing away dollars.

Click the link for "The Most Effective Do-It-Yourself Credit Repair Resource".
Web Reference:  http://worldsbestcredit.net
Lena Samigou…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Contact me at lenasrealtor@yahoo.com. I'll send you referrals.
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
I can certainly help you.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Robert Krop, Agent, Frederick, MD
Wed Mar 19, 2014
Talk to your agent (if you have one) to see if they have any experience with a lender who helps repair credit.
Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Your credit score is still acceptable! The lowest credit scores lenders like myself are able to do, is a score of 580. So us lenders would be able to give you a loan if your other finances are in place. It's also important to understand that you're ability to obtain a loan relies on other factors as well. These factors include income, expenses, assets, liabilities, debt, employment, down payment, as well as credit scores. Either way, I suggest you speak with a lender like myself who would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
lendersnetwo…, Agent, Plano, TX
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Yeah I know of a few lenders that can help you, with scores down to 580. Visit this site or email me me for some recommendations.
brooks.fncss, , 79712
Tue Nov 12, 2013
We finance all types of loan programs at a simplified interest rate of 4%. Please contact us today for your requested loan amount.

Email #: brooks.fncss@live.com
Tel #: (724) 318-5092

{Only serious inquiries}
brooks.fncss, , 79712
Tue Nov 12, 2013

Email #: brooks.fncss@live.com
Tel #: (724) 318-5092

{Only serious inquiries}
brooks.fncss, , 79712
Tue Nov 12, 2013
Email #: brooks.fncss@live.com
Tel #: (724) 318-5092

{Only serious inquiries}
Cecelia Finn…, , Los Angeles, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Hello XC787,

There are some credit specialists that can help you to improve your credit file. As things now stand, you can probably get a mortgage, but the rate may not be as favorable as you would like. My suggestion would be to reach out to the lenders who have responded, to you to see what they can do for you. If you are unhappy with the rates you are receiving, please contact me and I will refer you to a qualified credit specialist who may be able to assist in working to improve your score. It may take six months to see improvement, but in the long run, a higher score will be more beneficial for you.

Cecelia
xc787, Home Buyer, 92501
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Thank you very much for all of the helpful and professional responses. It is much appreciated!
Shannon Chang, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Funny! You find it concerning to work with lenders with issues, yet you want lenders to work with your issues without questions!
And I think it's funny that a "professional" would be so snarky in a public forum. I think you need a reality check. I didn't ask for a lender to work with me without question; I asked for a lender who worked within certain parameters and was trusted. A lender has every right to not lend me money based upon what they see in my profile but I likewise have every right not to loan money from a particular establishment based upon theirs. Borrowing money from a lender that has hundreds upon hundreds of negative reviews across multiple consumer advocacy websites would be in a word: stupid. I am sorry if I offend you by doing my research. A person's credit can be devastated by their circumstances at a particular moment in life. You don't know if at one moment in my life I had cancer, or if my spouse died, or if I was laid off and couldn't find comparable employment. But thanks for your unwarranted, and unhelpful and distasteful answer which I'm sure exemplifies your level of professionalism!
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013
Elva Wormley, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, San Jose, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013

I have many years of experience working with clients who have credit issues.

Please feel free to give me a call to discuss your options.

Elva A. Wormley
Mortgage Consultant
(408) 615-8500
elva@ewormley.com
C2 Financial Corporation
2845 Moorpark Avenue, Suite 209
San Jose, CA 95128
NMLS #331981 / BRE #01274093