Looking for a lender. Credit score is 620 with a income of 75K/yr.

Asked by Megan Lacole Boggs, Cumberland, KY Wed Jul 17, 2013

Answers

2
, ,
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Good afternoon Adam,

First steps:

Meet in person with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for. Your Mortgage Banker will discuss the various loan programs, closing costs, and most important of all, monthly payment.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Linda Syslo, Agent, Bridgeport, CT
Wed Jul 17, 2013
Hi Adam:

I have found that Premier Bank in Bridgeport is hard to beat. They have handled a few of
my closings for some of my clients and have closed in record time. Their number is
304 842-1887.

If I can assist you with your real estate needs, please feel free to call me at 304 641-6360.

Thank you and Good Luck.