Looking for a lender

Asked by Mechelle Rabot, Vacaville, CA Sun Mar 10, 2013

im am looking for a lender that works with people with challenged credit my middle score is 630 but i have some other credit issues nothing major i have been pre approved but my lender said the condo i want is not FHA approved even though i just found out its a PUD im currently paying 1646.50 per mo for a 2br 2ba apt plus renters i insurance can someone please help

Answers

11
Riccardo War…, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Tue Nov 4, 2014
if you still haven't fond anyone to get the job done please contact me:

Riccardo Wardlow
NMLS 219402
Cross Country Mortgage
630-670-8266
Specializing in Illinois and California
RATED A+ WITH THE BBB

*We do Conventional loans down to a 620 score
*We do FHA loans down to a 580 score
*We do USDA loans down to a 620 score (no money down)
*We do $100 down payment FHA program
*Unlimited Loan To Value refinances on Fannie/Freddie refinances (only on loans originated before May 31st 2009
*We do VA loans down to a 600 score
*We give free counseling on what needs to be done to improve your credit score.
*We do 203k loans down to a 640 score
*We do reverse mortgages
*We do JUMBO loans to 12 million
*Investment properties
*Closing loans in 3 -3.5 weeks
Arpad Racz, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Sep 24, 2014
I know a lender I could introduce you to if you like. Please email me from my profile.

Kind regards,

Arpad
Claudia Mull…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fremont, CA
Tue Sep 23, 2014
Mechelle: I am a lender. Middle score no problem.
PUD no need for approval.
We can close in 21 days.
Give me a call: 510-303-1174
Local in Pleasanton and be happy to meet you up in Vacaville. Nice drive on an Autumn day!!
Maggie Padil…, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Thu Sep 11, 2014
Ben Padilla from Wells Fargo Bank is well experienced and is able to think outside the box. He is well informed educated with the difference of a PUD and condo.

Wells Fargo also has an excellent program and no charge to customers to help with credit issues. Give me a call Ben Padilla 707 759-5061.
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
I work with a mortgage broker that should be able to help you. Contact me if you want me to put you in touch with him.
Lynda & Lind…, Agent, Vacaville, CA
Wed May 22, 2013
Hi Mechelle,

I just heard that Union Bank is offering a 5% down payment program for buyers with credit issues. Check them out. Good luck.
George Raymo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fort Worth, TX
Mon Mar 11, 2013
We go down to 620 in house and lower than that my recommendation is to do some quick credit card pay down to get your score up. I specialize in credit issues I would be more than happy to assist you. You can browse my blogs, review my recommendations or read some the comments on some of my blogs. You can contact me via my profile email. Make sure you hook up with an EXPERIENCED Loan Officer there seems to be a lot of Newbies out there lately.

Best of Luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.AFN-Loans.com
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Sounds like we need to look at why your credit score is so low.
Are your credit cards at more than 50% of their maximum limit?
630 gets very expensive on interest rates especially with condos.
Have your lender evaluate how you may improve those scores m
Marti Martin…, Agent, Vacaville, CA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
I understand your frustration.
Bretty Dorworth First Priority in Vacaville is great 707 249-9663
Andrew Lamb, Agent, Vacaville, CA
Sun Mar 10, 2013
Doug Pyne, owner of Superior Home Loans in Merchant St, is one of the best lenders in the area. He works with folks who have credit issues, and he knows his stuff.

Give him a call at (707) 447-6168. If this condo is indeed a PUD, it does not have to be FHA approved because the land is deeded to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 707-301-8694. I've dealt with this exact situation many times in Vacaville and Fairfield.
kelli wellha…, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Sun Mar 10, 2013
I like Loli Martinez Lonso with Solano Mortgage. She takes credit issues as a personal challenge. Her cell number is 631-2070. Her office number is 863-4486.

I also really like Stephanie Ham with First Priority. She also deals with credit issues and will give people plans to correct them. Her cell number is 688-6241. Her office number is 455-1020.
thank you Kelli i did try solano mortgage and with them i needed a 640 middle score but i will try stephanie
Flag Sun Mar 10, 2013