Looking for a lease to own 4bd/2.5ba home in Greensboro, NC for around$1200

Asked by Paul, Greensboro, NC Sat Feb 23, 2008

Answers

5
Decemc, Home Seller, Greensboro, NC
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Just saw your post dated 7/30/10. If you are still looking, I know someone that has a home you might be interested in. If interested, sent email to decemc@aol.com.
Jeff White, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sun Mar 2, 2008
To add the previous comment- most mortgage companies will only the allow the amount of monthly payments that is in excess of a normal monthly amount to be used as accumulated down payment. For instance- if the market rental rate for a home is $1000/month and you negotiated with the owner to pay $1200/month- the banks will typically only allow $200 per month to be counted as a down payment money.
Jeff White
Jeff White Realty Group/Keller Williams
jeff@jeffwhiterealty.com
336-316-6565
Beth Mayer, , Greensboro, NC
Wed Feb 27, 2008
There are a lot of lease to own houses available. My advice is to ask up front how much is expected as a "down payment" and don't be afraid to neg. with them on monthly payment and how much of that payment is going towards the purchase of the home. If you are new to the area, have you considered a short term rental to make sure you are comfortable in whatever you choose? Craigslist usually has an abundance of rentals/leases to look at. If you have any questions about particular areas, feel free to contact me. I am a real estate agent, have lived in Greensboro for over 30 years, and am very familiar with the area.

Beth Mayer
cbagentmayer1@aol.com
Gm my name is Curtis Im looking for lease to own home can you give me a call please 336 417 7898 im in class now but you can leave a message.
Flag Tue Nov 14, 2017
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Sat Feb 23, 2008
Paul,
There are options out there and homeowners willing to to a lease to own plan. A couple of questions that will come up though are how much are you willing to put down as far as option money, and what kind of time frame are you looking at to act on that option and buy the home? I have worked with clients before in this realm so if you like just drop me a line or give me a call and I would be glad to answer any questions you might have on the subject.

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad
larry.story@coldwellbanker.com
Michelle Ken…, , Greensboro, NC
Sat Feb 23, 2008
I'd be happy to help you locate one. Is there a specific area you are interested in? Are there any other specific requirements for the property? Please feel free to call me at 336-202-8421.