Home Buying in Murphy>Question Details

Drich1950, Home Buyer in Murphy, NC

Looking for a lease option in Murphy or within 35 miles. In a secluded area. No more then 125,000

Asked by Drich1950, Murphy, NC Sun May 22, 2011

Answers

2
I have a possible lease option, but it is priced around $147,500. and it is semi private because it is at the end of the road, but, there are neighbors around the home. If you want to send me your email address and personal information. I'll be glad to go through the MLS system for both NC and NE GA and send out links to the properties I find. Finding the right Realtor who knows the area and has worked in the field a long time could possibly help you find the right property with less time, money and frustration. Call today if I can help you, if you prefer to view whats on the mls systems yourself before working with a Realtor, then you can also search from my web page through both systems. You will not have full access to all the data, but, you will be able to see what homes are available in your price range.

Sherry McGregor
Timberwood Mountain Realty, Inc.
5593 Hwy. 64 W.
Murphy, NC. 28906
1-828-837-0424
828-735-3041
http://www.timberwoodmtn.com
Nothing in Murphy right now. There are a couple in GA - outside our coverage area.