Looking for a lawyer with experience with Canadian buyers. Have already purchased and need legal advice to set up trust .

Asked by Rickbacon, Saint Petersburg, FL Wed Jul 18, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Diana Sames, Agent, St Pete Beach, FL
Wed Jul 25, 2012
G day Rick ....good referrals from Marge
0 votes
Marge Coffing, , Saint Pete Beach, FL
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Rick - Here are some Professional contacts with international experience for you: Grant Peterson of Ogletree Deakins in Tampa, Khasmira Bhavsar of the Bhavsar Law Group in Orlando, London, & Tampa, Bill Flynn of Ogletree Deakins in Tampa.

Since you’re talking about entity creation, best also to consult with Susan Poskus, CPA of Roberge and Co, St. Petersburg.

From Marge Coffing, Founding Director of Pinellas International Council of the Pinellas Realtor Organization
0 votes
Thank you Marge for your information. Rick Bacon
Flag Thu Jul 19, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more