Home Buying in Byram>Question Details

gemini6773_99, Home Buyer in Jackson, MS

Looking for a house to buy (first time buyer)

Asked by gemini6773_99, Jackson, MS Thu Aug 30, 2012

I have a credit score of 748 two credit cards and a car note. My bring home income 2500 a month, and don't have any savings. But I would love to own a home, looking for a foreclosed home I can update. Is it possible for me to buy a home at this time or should I wait to pay off my car and have money in savings...this would not take me long to accomplish.

Answers

2
100% government backed USDA financing is great for approved areas. Please contact us to discuss.

USDA Mortgage Hub
100% USDA Rural Housing Loans
Serving all 50 states
Ph: 800-691-8826 (7 days a week)
http://www.UsdaMortgageHub.com
It sounds like you are a good candidate for buying a house. Now is an excellent time becasue the interest rates are so low and there is still assistance for first time home buyers. I would be glad to speak with you about all of your options. Normally your first step is to get pre-approved. You want to choose a lender and agent that are very knowledgable about the area and programs available. Not all lenders offer the same programs.

If you are interested in a foreclosure, there are also a lot of thinkgs you need to know. I have dealt with a lot of foreclosures and there are specific things you should know going into it. They can be great buys and good investments, just need to know all options.

I would be glad to speak with you further and give you and recommendations you may need. Feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Ashley McAdory
601-927-4348