Looking for a house Kalispell downtown or columbia falls, whitefish, not too far off the beaten track

Asked by Montantabound, Columbia Falls, MT Fri Dec 30, 2011

Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms (or more) double garage, outside workshop, preferably heated. Decent kitchen, does not have to have granite or stainless steel !!! Not wild about lots of carpet, like wood or tiled floors.
Would like at least 5 acres. Wood stove. Price 260 - 350 No realtors

Answers

2
Montantabound, Home Buyer, Columbia Falls, MT
Thu Jun 28, 2012
OM goodness that posting is 6 months old. We have a house. I have managed to buy and sell houses on my own for 35 years with no problem. I know the market and I know how to handle sellers and I do thorough checks on prices. If you know where to look you can get as much information as any realtor.
Donna Johnson, Agent, Kalispell, MT
Tue Jun 26, 2012
I appreciate your comment about no Realtors. However, did you know that realtors can help you not only get the best price, they also can help you through a number of pitfalls. I just have had 2 cases of persons tell me that they went to a For Sale by Owner and that the Seller was overly aggressive and almost purchased a home far more than what the market value indicated? The other was regarding nonrefundable earnest money to seller? What about disclosures? As a buyer agent, my job is to protect you from potential adversities. I do so even though I may lose a commission because I want to know that I've done my utmost to serve you. Trulia had a very good article on why use Realtor(tm). We are not just real estate agents, we are held to a higher standard.

If you change your mind call me 406-270-1273. No pressure, just service.