Daryl, Home Buyer in 14086

Looking for a home where owner will hold mortgage

Asked by Daryl, 14086 Thu May 31, 2012

I'm looking for a home where owner will hold the mortgage until I get my credit cleared up in the next few months. Areas I would be interested in are Amherst, Williamsville, Lancaster, Depew and Clarence. 4 beds preferred (or 3 office), 2500 sq ft. I'm suffering bad credit from a bitter divorce but can show a good income and money to work with. Is there anyone that can please help?

Answers

2
Good income and money to work with are only 2 components of several criteria for mortgage qualification. Unfortunately, credit score is the most important before any others are considered. In all likelihood, an owner willing to hold the mortgage will also check credit.

Depending on the result of getting your "credit cleared up in the next few months," please consider contacting me at that time. Lenders generally require a minimum score of 640, and you didn't specify how far away you may be.

I may be reached at 716-685-9696 at any time.

Ron Fronckowiak
Licensed Mortgage Professional
R & R FUNDING, INC.
P: 716-685-9696
E: ron@WNYMortgages.com
Web Reference: http://wwwRandRFunding.com
I'm sorry but my owner is living in Vegas, and just wants out of the mortgage all together to purchase there while the market is suffering.