SheWolf27, Home Buyer in Ahwatukee Foothills,...

Looking for a home (up to $155K) in san tan valley (or maricopa).

Asked by SheWolf27, Ahwatukee Foothills, Phoenix, AZ Sun May 4, 2014

I am not so familiar with san tan valley, I'd like to know what subdivisions in san tan would be near Tempe (work)? I seem to like 2-story vaulted/high ceiling/open space home like this:

http://www.trulia.com/for_sale/San_Tan_Valley,AZ/5108072_mls

http://www.trulia.com/property/3153265573-1282-E-Leaf-Rd-San…

Answers

8
How close is close? Both San Tan Valley, and Maricopa, are a good 30+ minutes away by car if there is little to no traffic. That being said, both Maricopa and San Tan Valley will have homes in that price range, and will typically give you more home for your money.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 6, 2014
check this one out: 1776 E Desert Rose Trail, San Tan Valley AZ $134,900
Like new 2280 sq ft home with new carpet and paint. Features 3 bedrooms with walk in closets in all these spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, large family room and loft areas, spacious eat in kitchen, attractive plush carpet, 2-inch window blinds, ceiling fans, plus lots of extra storage. You will love the large back yard with a covered patio. This home is close to shopping, pharmacies, restaurants, public golf courses and more. Johnson Ranch has three community pools/spas, a public golf course, driving range, parks and playgrounds, and more.
San Tan Valley has some really nice subdivisions including Johnson Ranch, San Tan Heights, Ranch Bella vista, Circle Cross Ranch and others. Let us know if you would like us to set up an auto search.
Hello SheWolf27. Just checking to see if you found a home in San Tan Valley.

I agree with the responses below...you'll have about a 45 minute drive from San Tan Valley to Tempe, depending of course on traffic and your location within San Tan Valley.

As of today, there are still plenty of homes available under $155k in San Tan Valley and Queen Creek; 157 'Active' listings to be exact.

Here's an MLS link to those 157 homes:

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?12kd42cg03ma,12,1

If you're still looking for a home and would like some professional assistance, I'd love the opportunity to help. I've sold homes in San Tan Valley and Queen Creek for over six years and I know the subdivisions quite well.

Remember...as your buyer's agent, our commission is paid by the SELLER, not you, the buyer. Your closing costs include things such as lender fees, title/escrow fees, inspection fees, etc.

Also, the USDA just suspended their proposed re-draw of the boundaries, so that means that a large portion of San Tan Valley and Queen Creek is still eligible for 100% financing through the USDA. It's an excellent loan program and has very competitive interest rates and low MI (mortgage insurance).

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
PH: 480.231.6769
San Tan Valley is not near Tempe. You would have about an hour drive one way to get back and forth to work.
I live out here and I know the area exceptionally well.
I'd love to show you the area and find you the perfect home!
Give me a call! 4802759566
Shewolf27,

I live in San Tan Valley and work with agents that live here as well. Visit my profile or just give me a call. Rich 480-294-1036 I have the home plus program which is a 4% grant towards your down payment, I have USDA which is 100% financing. I can also do Home Style loans so if you plan to put 5% down and find a home that needs appliances, Pool or any upgrades we can add it the to loan.

I hope this helps and I look forward to working for you.

Rich
Hi there,

I'm a local lender and I'd be happy to refer you to an agent that is familiar with the San Tan Valley area. I used to work in Tempe and now work in Scottsdale, so I have a good idea, but agents are the true experts when it comes to neighborhoods and subdivisions.

Just reach out through my profile or website and I'll have someone reach out immediately.

Also, if you have not yet spoken with a lender, I'd be happy to answer any mortgage questions or prequalify you for your new purchase.