Thelma, Home Buyer in Fresno, CA

Looking for a home near my daughter who lives on Vine St. W.Lay. Do you have any listings?

Asked by Thelma, Fresno, CA Wed Feb 18, 2009

I want to be near my daughter who lives on Vine St. I would be moving from CA and need a 2-3 bedroom with 2 baths. House or Townhouse

Answers

5
Cara McLean-…, Agent, Lafayette, IN
Sat Oct 6, 2012
I am a West Lafayette agent and would love to help! There are several listings around that area and I only live about 5 minutes away myself! Please feel free to contact me in finding a great home for you to be close to your daughter! My direct line is 765-714-3569 my email is crrolfes@yahoo.com or my website is http://www.caracancloseit.com Look forward to hearing from you!
Stacey, Home Buyer, West Lafayette, IN
Wed Apr 18, 2012
3511 Pine Needle PL, West Lafayette, IN 47906 is an excellent location near your description as well. There is an open house this Sunday, April 22nd from 1pm - 3pm. It is a 3 bdrm ranch + office, with approximately 2,400 sq ft. Lake and golf course surround...corner lot. Price just reduced to $225k. There is a virtual tour online you can view as well!
Indy KW Real…, , Avon, IN
Sun May 31, 2009
I have a partner that works in West Lafeyette and specializes in relocations. I can put you in contact with them, if you are interested. Click on "contact me" under my photo at the link below and I can put them in contact with you.
Blynn, Home Seller, West Lafayette, IN
Thu May 28, 2009
We are selling by owner our 2+ bedroom, 2 bath well maintained home that is about 1 mile from your daughter, a nice walk on pleasant days. 1830 Sheridan Road. We are just above Purdue, in a mature wooded, friendly neighborhood. It has a perennial garden, private, fenced. Did you find somewhere yet?
Lynn Hults, Home Seller, West Lafayette, IN
Fri Feb 20, 2009
we are selling our home on 2432 DePauw Drive in west lafayette, IN for sale by owner. it is about 3 miles from vine street and Purdue University. it usually takes us 10 minues or less to get to purdue. we are close to a walmart, bank, pharmacy, dry cleaners and grocery stores-all less that 5 minutes away. we love living in our area-there are mostly families and it is quiet. we can move anytime, our house is fairly priced and listed on zillow.com for more information. please feel free to contact me if you are interested or just have further questions. we are actually moving to either CA or GA . coming from CA these prices in the midwest must look pretty good!
Lynn Hults
Web Reference:  http://zillow.com