Looking for a great realtor that is familiar with the Delaware, OH area.

Asked by Thomas, Delaware, OH Wed Aug 8, 2012

We are looking for a great realtor that specializes in foreclosures and is familiar with the Delaware, OH area. We are moving to the area to be closer to our kids and want a realtor that will be able to tell us if an area is good or not. We are looking for a home to spend our golden years, a great deal, don't mind doing some rehab. Any suggestions?

Answers

9
James Deskins, Agent, Worthington, OH
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Hi Thomas, I suggest not just finding somebody who is familiar with Delaware but finding somebody who has worked with buyers more than sellers and specifically with relocation buyers. May I ask: why Delaware?
We want to move closer to our kids and they live in Dublin which the property taxes are to high for us. We were thinking of Marysville but we want to be close to lots of shopping and the Delaware park system with walking paths is appealing. Also thought of Powell but haven't looked into that area yet.
Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012
Kristy Rieman, Agent, Delaware, OH
Tue Oct 15, 2013
Hi Thomas! I can help you, I am an agent with Howard Hanna, here in Delaware. I am familiar with Delaware as I have lived here for 6 years. I am familiar with 203 k loans if there is any repairs or renovations. We have a great Relocation program and 100% money back guarantee! I would be happy to meet with you and go over everything we have to offer! - Kristy Rieman 740-953-2400 or email me at kristyrieman@howardhanna.com
Kristy Rieman, Agent, Delaware, OH
Tue Oct 15, 2013
Heather Adams, , 43021
Wed Mar 13, 2013
I would like to see if I can offer my services to you. I am a Realtor with HER Realtors. You can visit my website at http://www.HERRrealtors.com/HeatherAdams to learn more about me and my business. I worked for the Delaware Gazette (Delaware County's only daily newspaper) in the past and am very familiar with the Delaware, Ohio area along with all of Delaware County. I grew up in Delaware County along with generations before me. Give me a call - my contact information is on my website. Thank you your inquiry and good luck to you.
Every Home Bought or Sold with me, I will plant a Tree for FREE!
anarkow, Home Owner, Delaware, OH
Fri Nov 30, 2012
You should look at the property at 105 Camden Lane, Delaware, Ohio.
Perfect for those "golden years" with a family friendly neighborhood.
This is a clean house, no maintenance needed and a 1 year home warranty included for piece of mind.
New appliances, washer dryer included.
Contact Heather Kaaman for more information. She knows the area well, and will help to get the best price for someone new to the area.
Thanks for your interest.
Darryl Threat, Agent, Columbus, OH
Wed Aug 8, 2012
I've lived in the Delaware area and currently practice in the Delaware area. I would love the opportunity to serve you.

Darryl Threat
Real Living HER
614-783-6796
Rich Shearrow, Agent, Columbus, OH
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Good afternoon,

I run the HUD contract for our brokerage, in conjunction with another Vice President within the organization. That contract encompasses 35 counties in Ohio. I do reside in Delaware, OH.

In addition I have rehabbed homes, both as a contractor and assisting a large number of investors and homeowners who are looking for that "fixer-upper". I handle all types of clients, however I do have a lot of experience with distressed properties.

As Toby said, there are many great Realtors in the Delaware market.

In addition, if you need assistance selling a home in the Canton area, we do have a terrific team in the area who could assist you.

As far as helping you to know what area is "good and bad"... any licensed agent is precluded from passing such judgement. What may be a "good" area for one person, would be a "bad" area for someone else. Instead, a Realtor's role would be to take any lawful directions that you provide, and assist you to meet your personal goals.

Feel free to call me if I can be of assistance, and the best of luck in your search,
Rich Shearrow
Vice President
RealtyOhio Real Estate
614-554-7705
Ed Robson, Agent, Ashley, OH
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Give me a call!!
Ed Robson
Real Living HER
740 815 5062
http://www.edrobson.com
Toby Boyce, Agent, Delaware, OH
Wed Aug 8, 2012
There are a lot of great REALTORS in the Delaware area and you should be able to find one that will be honest and up front with you. My suggestion is that if they don't fire them and find another one, since I am one. :p