Looking for a good place to invest in real state in Miami region!?

Asked by gustavohgomez, Homestead, FL Fri Oct 4, 2013

I am looking for a real state to buy in the miami area. Just wanted to rent it out. What is a good area to invest? I was thinking to put around 130K. Thanks

Answers

11
michael, , Miami Beach, FL
Sun Oct 13, 2013
Dear Gustavo ,

There are some good foreclosure properties in the 33232 zip code at the $130 k range.Most lenders will want at least a 20%-40% downpayment for an investment property ,but the HomePath Program has only a 10% downpayment and sellers contribution up to 6%... a great deal .

If interested in finding out more contact me.

Michael Correra
Sales Associate
Florida Real Estate Instructor
305-992-9084
Michael@piquetrealty.com
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Thu Oct 10, 2013
This depends on your investment plan - what ROI you are expecting, if you'd be buying cash or financing, and how far you'd be willing to go to get a good deal (1hr drive or more...).

There are still great opportunities out there, but there are also more buyers then sellers, so you'd need to be "ready" before you even buy.

I'd say, look for the opportunity/deal, but not the area - at this point.

Best of luck,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Elena Gonzal…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Hi Gustavo: it is important to stick to the fundamentals of Real Estate Investment, location matters but in your case you are looking for a healthy return ... I work residential but I'm also a ACP (Accredited Commercial Professional). Please contact me at your earliest convenience at RealtorElena1822@gmail.com. Thanks! E!
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Good morning Gustavo, I invite you to visit my profile and view properties I have recently sold, then rented, all of them are performing above 12%. I am sure I can find a similar investment for you. Please feel free to give me a call or contact me via email through my profile. Thank you.
Alberto Baca, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Good morning Mr. Gomez,

There are many good areas to invest especially in Miami. Each investment is different and it depends highly on your specific goals. I would like to speak to you to better assist you. Please call me or email me at your earliest convenience.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
Alan Drecksl…, , Miami, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
First you need to know what return you are looking for as to your investment. Is this a long term hold or a short term hold. What are your objectives. Are you looking for single family, condos or 2 to 4 type units. Once you decide on a strategy then it will be easier to review properties to purchase. Should you have any questions please call me. My number is 305 984 5300. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Alan Drecksler with Rose Realty and Associates Inc.
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Many areas are good for investment. In your price range condominium is going to be a choice for you. Need more information .....305 519-3199
Manny Vidal,…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Good morning Gustavo best thing would be to find you a cash deal (short sales, REO, etc). Feel free to contact me as my team is mainly experienced in these type of investment properties. Thank You!

Manny Vidal
Carrington Real Estate Services
786.942.4866
miamiproperties21@Gmail.com
Vicqui Zavala, Agent, Doral, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Hola Gustavo
Contactame directamente y te puedo ayudar en lo que necesitas, yo me dedico a eso y tengo experiencia de donde es mejor invertir.

Vicqui Zavala
Real Living Firts Service Realty
Cell 786-553-3824
E-mail vicquizavala.realtor@gmail.com
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
I have a large portfolio of properties you might be interested in please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Fri Oct 4, 2013
=
See program #6 below and contact me

97% LTV- NO PMI
97% LTV- CONDO- NO PMI
90% LTV- 2nd Home- NO PMI
90% LTV- JUMBO- NO PMI
85% LTV- Super Jumbo- NO PMI

80% LTV- Invest. /Rental