Looking for a foreclosure specialist in the central Jersey area. Looking to purchase muli family homes either through a short sale or a foreclosure

Asked by Neil, Union City, NJ Fri Jul 25, 2014

please contact me at prpatel88@gmail.com

Answers

1
thinz, Agent, Allenhurst, NJ
Fri Oct 2, 2015
Neil - I get these requests a lot as I work on short sale resolutions for sellers. Many investors ask how they can get on the list to have first crack at the purchase offer. Here's the deal though that many folks (maybe not you but definitely others...) need to realize - when folks like myself get involved in negotiating with a lender's short sale department, our responsibility is to the seller, not the buyer. The seller is authorizing me to speak on their behalf to bring about an approval with terms that work best for the seller. Now of course most if not all of the deals I have done have benefited the buyer indirectly because a) I got the deal approved and closed, and b) the buyer likely got the home less than the BPO value because of the case we built to point out the real AS IS value for the home, as well as the hardship case made for the seller. But regardless, the responsibility I/we have is for the sellers, not the investor. Hope this was helpful if you did not realize it. Tom Hinz http://www.shortsaletosell.com